• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feat Scailing From:

Naruto-5225525

Naruto-5225527

On the Wiki, Sasuke, Naruto and Madara are roughly equal for keeping up with each other, in fact it says this on Madara's page:

Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Naruto and Sasuke simultaneously; Around Mach 3277)

So we have a speed variable for Sasuke at least scaling from Madara. As for distance, I scaled from this scan:

Naruto-5225491

Because I don't know how to pixel scale, I used a ruller. Naruto is 166 cm tall thus examining it and scaling, we can line 18 Naruto's between him and Sasuke making it a distance of 29.88 meters (We can round up to 30 meters because it's so close for efficientcy).

When Naruto and Sasuke Clashed, We know Naruto and Sasuke didn't move from Hashirama's head. Infact Naruto himself barely moved. Scan for proof they were still on Hashirama's Head:

Naruto-5232789

At most because Naruto did manage to leap forward and intercept Sasuke's dash mid air, I think it's fair to say Naruto at most moved 5ft, can't really justify more than that. Thus we know that the distance Sasuke traveled before Naruto intercepted him would be 28.47600096 meters.

Solving for the Time Frame Naruto Had to intercept him:

T = D/S

T = 28.47600096 meters / Mach 2377

T = 25.5360295 microseconds

Now, with this, if Naruto moved 5 ft at most in that time frame then that puts Base Naruto at Mach 173+ using the Speed formula:

S = D/T

S = 5 ft / 25.5360295 ms

S = 59 680.3822 m/s (Mach 173+).

This Means Naruto has the reaction speed to match someone who is 19x faster (Sasuke (And the actual number is 18.94... x faster but it's so close we can round up to 19x).

Now if Naruto,Sasuke and Madara are comparable in Speed, Mach 3277, then if Base Naruto can react to someone who is 19x faster then it stands to reason that they can react to characters who are Mach 62,263. And this is at least if you don't fact in their sensing and precog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back