• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Moon Conundrum (Potential Upgrades)

kind hard at the moment but ill abridge it

Toneri's

Tornado is described moving from his castle which is in the center to the surface of the moon and only hitting something when it gets to the surface crust.

The Tenseigan thing is described to be the only thing/light in an almost empty Area

• It's constantly implied that the surface of the moon is the thick part.
  • The moon is built like a Dyson sphere

fun fact

• Tenseigan is described kinda like being a bomb
  • Tenseigan is the reason why the rocks are fragmenting and not the earth's gravity

That doesnt make any sense, because the tenseigan is never said to be in the center of the moon, it has been said to be in the center of the space in the moon, which we dont know where that is in the first place.

Toneri's tornado also travels from his castle all the way up to the surface, and it's described only hitting something when it gets to the outer crust

Shadowbokunohero said:
Toneri's tornado also travels from his castle all the way up to the surface, and it's described only hitting something when it gets to the outer crust
Well yeah which would still happenn without it being in the center of the moon, which has never been stated, the only confirmed thign in the center of the moon is the Gedo Statue because of CT shenanigans. and the Gedo statue can not be there as well as the tenseigan castle.

it technically could because the Tenseigan/Artifical sun is treated like some mombo jumbo barrier thingy .

no, it doesn't outright stated the Moon is super hollow but it is heavily implied.

with stuff like describing it as a Dyson sphere

If it's actually stated to be similar to a Dyson sphere that settles it, the crust must be quite thin all around.

Where has it been said to be a dyson sphere? also that does nto mean the crust in thin, it just means that the crust is consistent the same size all round.

Rocker1189 said:
Where has it been said to be a dyson sphere? also that does nto mean the crust in thin, it just means that the crust is consistent the same size all round.
Crust isnt stated to be thin, nothing is stated about how thick the crust is

There were several shots posted showing the crust's thickness. If the statement is legit then that means the whole thing is that thin as Kep's been saying.

Burning Full Fingers said:
In case we settle for 70 ~ 80% hollowness, what value in particular should we go with? Or should we do: 70 + 80 / 2 = 75% hollowness?
it would probably 5-C cuz

99 percent Hollow =2.664 Exatons

Burning Full Fingers said:
In case we settle for 70 ~ 80% hollowness, what value in particular should we go with? Or should we do: 70 + 80 / 2 = 75% hollowness?
7.34767309e22 x 0.25 = 1.8369183e+22 kg = Mass of the moon The Hollow 75% is instead filled with air so, credit to Kep since i got this air part and speed from his calc

volume of the moon = 2.1968e19 cubic meters

Density of air = 1.225kg/m^3

Mass of air moved = 2.69108e+19 kg

Total mass moved = 1.8396094e+22 kg

Speed = 5508.2 kg

Moon Split KE = 66.89 Exatons of TNT (Still 5-C)

Moon Movement Low end speed = 7155.4m/s

High end speed = 51518.6

Low end KE = 112.55 Exatons of TNT (Still 5-C)

High end KE = 5.8 Zettatons of TNT (Still Low 5-B)

Nothing changes in terms of tiers, they just slightly drop in energy output.

Considering Toneri is rated low 5-B and the high end is the only low 5-B part of the calc (besides the second method that uses NF Earth size), i'm guessing we did

We did go with NF Earth size, the minutes high end got rejected on a thread.

I'm still working on the whole planet sizes thing, tho.

Yeah we really need to get that sorted out, a whole bunch of calcs depend on it.

Either way the lowest Toneri can pretty much go down to is Moon Level even if we assumed the moon was 80 or 90% hollow which it likely isn't

Kepekley23 said:
Adam, Kurama and the Golem fell towards the ground at the same direction you propose the solid portion to be located at while Toneri blaseds Naruto and Hinata towards the Moon on a 45 degree upwards angle. This is straight up what the fall shows. They were thrown at nigh opposite sides of the Moon.
They were not thrown at opposite directions, but at different angles, you need to read my comments. I never said kurama's fall was perpendicular, but near perpendicular to castle. Ergo at an angle (If it was parallel to castle, Naruto would not be able to see kurama fall in the first place), same with naruto. Both craters are definetly <180 degree wrt castle positioning, thats a fact. But it is whatever at this point. I already pointed out how tenseigan cannot be in center of moon, so the moon is definetly not 50% hollow. I already pointed out why Otsutsukis wont need more than 15% volume to live there too. So I digress

Omimi said:
This is incorrect, and the blog does not even exist anymore. I used it to find Kurama's TBB speed.

Tatahakaiwrote:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:George_Hatziantoni/Another_Attempt(Naruto_Planet_Size) Actually this one is the largest
Tbh, my scaling and his is pretty off. Either he scaled wrong part or me, but I did make sure to watch the clip multiple times before scaling

NV Planet
I might rescale again afterwards. But yeah using the last movie is the only way to get NV earth size, as that is the only instance where we see whole NV earth from space.

The chunin exams and Momoshiki fight are the thing which aren't canon.

Everything else like Urashiki, and Toneri and what happened in space are accepted as canon because it's Kishis writing during this arc and what he had wanted in the manga and anime.

We get a another shot of the earth while Toneri and Urashiki talk which happened before the chunin exams started.

I do not see the need to use anime, whose canonicity is quentionable (No matter how slight), when we can get it from a canon source i.e; The Last Movie

Back