• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Lifting Strength Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
219 ratings is a lot to go through, so I'll respond in time.

EDIT: Some of the characters with Class T ratings are missing justifications, and some of them like the Tailed Beasts (the ones that don't have feats) should probably have a "Likely" ahead of their rating.

EDIT2: Just adding some subheadings in there to make the list clearer.

Last edited:
I too would also like to see Class T based on some kind of feat; or at least a lore statement. And a scan to back it up too. But most of this looks good.

Aaaaand we should really remove the "CLass Z via Six Paths Chibaku Tensei". Naruto and Sasuke aren't lift the thing, they just performed the seal, that's all.

Aaaaand we should really remove the "CLass Z via Six Paths Chibaku Tensei". Naruto and Sasuke aren't lift the thing, they just performed the seal, that's all.
I agree with removing that bit.

There are some ratings that don't look like they have clear scaling, like why Yugito's base Lifting Strength is scaling higher than Jirobo?

Or why Kinkaku is scaling to be >>> Jirobo, but Ginkaku is just scaling to Kinkaku.

Why is Might Duy scaling to Might Guy? Guy could have surpassed him.

Also most of the Tailed Beasts should probably be changed to have "Likely" ratings.

And the Class T's are currently missing their justifications.

Those are my thoughts so far.

That’s one long sandbox, I don’t see anything wrong with it, nor do I see anything wrong with the suggestions offered here so... that’s as much help as I’ll be here.

0594-010.png

Juubi should get this justification, somewhere in the mountain range
This would be Class T which is what they currently scale to, but as far as I know this scan isn't linked to the profiles.

On another note Nagatos CT feat is 6.97358403 × 10^14 which is what Naruto's 8 tails form and higher should scale to due to overcoming the gravity of the CT.

KN8 overcame it?

From what I remember, he dug out after the CT was finished forming

I doubt that, he was on the edge of the CT, and he was shown to dig out of the thin layer that was over him.

If you know how far he was from the center you could find the magnitude of the gravitational force acting on him.

I doubt that, he was on the edge of the CT, and he was shown to dig out of the thin layer that was over him.
He wasn't on the edge of the CT though, he was more towards the center. Also I don't really think that matters as he was able to overcome the force. Though we would need some calc members to verify that.

0439-005.png
0439-006.png

This kid was on the outmost limits of the flying ball in the sky.

No he wasn't, go to two pages before and we see the rubble Naruto is standing on.
I sent that as well.

For the pages prior, Naruto fired a bijuudama and destroyed some of the surrounding rubble. When we see him land on the chibaku tensei, the rubble around him already has a perfect spherical shape, which is then covered by one more layer (the final panel we see him), then we see the chibaku tensei.

I sent that as well.

For the pages prior, Naruto fired a bijuudama and destroyed some of the surrounding rubble. When we see him land on the chibaku tensei, the rubble around him already has a perfect spherical shape, which is then covered by one more layer (the final panel we see him), then we see the chibaku tensei.
He actually fires and destroys part of the CT, and that definitely not a sphere as it looks more like the shape of Madaras meteors. Unless you're suggesting the CT went from a few hundred meters to a few km in seconds, Naruto would have to be closer to the center.

The Ōtsutsuki's are lacking in justifications.

Regarding the members of the Sound 4, a topic was brought up in another Naruto CRT than being stronger than Jirobo does not necessarily mean physical strength.

Also, there has to be a better way of finding the lifting strength of the Hokages, the Sannin and Danzo than just scaling them all above Jirobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back