• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tier Upgrade (Planet level Possible Large Planet Level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone today I will be explaining why I believe that naruto god tiers need to get an upgrade I been wanting to share my opinion with y’all for a while so I figure I should make a thread about it. Anyway hopefully the information I give you will maybe be able to upgrade the god tiers of naruto

As you may or may not know there are a couple of statements from naruto that could maybe place the god tier to small planet to planet level in attack potency

toneri statement that says he was going to destory the planet earth with the light of justice and with his tensingan he was powerful enough to move the moon to destory naruto earth.
so that would put toneri, naruto and who every scales to them (small planet to planet level).

kurama statement that says with his tailed beast bomb he can destory earth what it actually said was this (when the beast's chakra seethes the earth quivers and the heavens shake earth shattering destructive power). Which means that kurama and who every scales to him should be planet level via statement.

Ten Tails has small planet level worth of chakra may I remind you that it was the ten tails first form and also when the ten tails was revived it wasn't at its full power because it didnt have the eight and nine tails.

Also obito said that he was going to destory the world with sword of nukuboku so obito shoud have on his profile planet level via sword of nukuboku. naruto and sasuke would most likely scale to obito sword of nukuboku because they were strong enough to destory the sword.

I think the members of the vs battle wiki community get the point I'm trying to make there are many statement that suggest the god tiers of naruto are at least small planet level to planet level.
the characters who would scale would be naruto part 2 six paths mode, sasuke six path part 2,kurama, kaguya,delta,kashin,jigen,isshiki,momoshiki,and kinshiki.

As for the possibly large planet level the only characters the would possibly scale to this is baryon mode naruto, isshiki, code the reason why baryon mode naruto and isshiki would scale is because going by powerscaling isshiki should be in the large planet level range in power and naruto while using baryon mode was not only faster than isshiki but also stronger than him 2. code would scale to this also because im oy 100% sure about this because I havent read the boruto manga in the while but i think someone in kara said that code without limiter was stronger than isshiki so that would mean that code from boruto would also scale to this.

CONCLUSION
my goal or suggestion is to upgrade the god tiers in naruto to planet level possibly large planet level
(planet level) Naruto,Sasuke,kurama,delta,kashin koji,ten tails,obito(only with sword of nukuboku),kaguya,hagoromo,hamura,toneri,boruto,momoshiki,kinshiki
(small planet level) madara six paths, toneri, ten tails first form, naruto, sasuke, (possibly urashiki)
(Possibly large planet level) momoshiki after kinshiki absorbed,baryon mode naruto,isshiki,code

one more thing I want to say i was looking up calculation in naruto vs battle wiki there was a calculation for naruto planet size that said that naruto planet is large planet level in size I dont know if you guys accept that calculation or not

Last edited:
You didn't even provide scans... (though I already know some of the statements).

Also these have already been discussed and denied (though depending on how future Naruto Revisions go who knows what could happen). The Kurama one is a big no, especially given he's not remotely portrayed that powerful and lacks feats, heck it sounds like hyperbole.

Last edited:
You didn't even provide scans... (though I already know some of the statements).

Also these have already been discussed and denied (though depending on how future Naruto Revisions go who knows what could happen). The Kurama one is a big no, especially given he's not remotely portrayed that powerful and lacks feats, heck it sounds like hyperbole.
I know I didn’t get the scan it’s because I was trying to post them but for some reason it would let me post the picture on vs battle wiki

Also I don’t thing that kurama being planet level is hyperbole because he’s scale to character who can destroy the planet like Toneri and kaguya

toneri statement that says he was going to destory the planet earth with the light of justice and with his tensingan he was powerful enough to move the moon to destory naruto earth.
so that would put toneri, naruto and who every scales to them (small planet to planet level).
Toneri was going to destroy the Earth by throwing the moon at it, which means it’s not necessarily a Planet level feat. Yeeting the whole moon at the planet would result in the majority of it being destroyed.
naruto and sasuke would most likely scale to obito sword of nukuboku because they were strong enough to destory the sword.
We don’t scale Naruto and Sasuke to Juubito. I don’t have the thread where we decided that, but I can try to find it if you need it.
isshiki would scale is because going by powerscaling isshiki should be in the large planet level range in power
This isn’t how scaling works on this site. Isshiki can’t upscale to Large Planet level solely by scaling above Planet level characters.
kurama statement that says with his tailed beast bomb he can destory earth what it actually said was this (when the beast's chakra seethes the earth quivers and the heavens shake earth shattering destructive power).
I can’t find the scan of this, but if I remember correctly, that was just the heading of Kurama’s databook entry, which we don’t accept due to them being extremely hyperbolic most of the time.

Also, like LordGriffin said, all of these statements have been discussed and rejected in the past, and you need scans (plus sources) for any revision in order for it to be considered.

Toneri was going to destroy the Earth by throwing the moon at it, which means it’s not necessarily a Planet level feat. Yeeting the whole moon at the planet would result in the majority of it being destroyed.

We don’t scale Naruto and Sasuke to Juubito. I don’t have the thread where we decided that, but I can try to find it if you need it.

This isn’t how scaling works on this site. Isshiki can’t upscale to Large Planet level solely by scaling above Planet level characters.

I can’t find the scan of this, but if I remember correctly, that was just the heading of Kurama’s databook entry, which we don’t accept due to them being extremely hyperbolic most of the time.

Also, like LordGriffin said, all of these statements have been discussed and rejected in the past, and you need scans (plus sources) for any revision in order for it to be considered.
It’s might not be a planet level but it’s at least small planet level when I said planet level for Toneri I was actually high balling him (hints why I said small planet to planet level)
You said that it was hyperbole for kurama to be planet level how do you know it’s hyperbole do you have proof?
What about Obito Sword of Nunoboko he said that he was going to destroy the world with it

7102067-7070676-5521198456-unkno.png

Hey everyone today I will be explaining why I believe that naruto god tiers need to get an upgrade I been wanting to share my opinion why y’all for a while so I figure I should make a thread about it. Anyway hopefully the information I give you will maybe be able to upgrade the god tiers of naruto

As you may or may not know there are a couple of statements from naruto that could maybe place the god tier to small planet to planet level in attack potency

kurama statement that says with his tailed beast bomb he can destory earth what it actually said was this (when the beast's chakra seethes the earth quivers and the heavens shake earth shattering destructive power). Which means that kurama and who every scales to him should be planet level via statement.

Ten Tails has small planet level worth of chakra may I remind you that it was the ten tails first form and also when the ten tails was revived it wasn't at its full power because it didnt have the eight and nine tails.

Also obito said that he was going to destory the world with sword of nukuboku so obito shoud have on his profile planet level via sword of nukuboku. naruto and sasuke would most likely scale to obito sword of nukuboku because they were strong enough to destory the sword.

I think the members of the vs battle wiki community get the point I'm trying to make there are many statement the suggest the god tiers of naruto are at least small planet level to planet level.
the characters how would scale would be naruto part 2 six paths mode, sasuke six path part 2,kurama, kaguya,delta,kashin,jigen,isshiki,momoshiki,and kinshiki.

As for the possible large planet level the only characters the would possible scale to this is baryon mode naruto, isshiki, code the reason why baryon mode naruto and isshiki would scale is because going by powerscaling isshiki should be in the large planet level range in power and naruto while using baryon mode was not only faster than isshiki but also stronger than him 2. code would scale to this also because im oy 100% sure about this because I havent read the boruto manga in the while but i think someone in kara said that code without limiter was stronger than isshiki so that would mean that code from boruto would also scale to this.

CONCLUSION
my goal or suggestion is to upgrade the god tiers in naruto to planet level possibly large planet level
(planet level) Naruto,Sasuke,kurama,delta,kashin koji,ten tails,obito(only with sword of nukuboku),kaguya,hagoromo,hamura,toneri,boruto,momoshiki,kinshiki
(small planet level) madara six paths, toneri, ten tails first form, naruto, sasuke, (possibly urashiki)
(Possibly large planet level) momoshiki after kinshiki absorbed,baryon mode naruto,isshiki,code

one more thing I want to say i was looking up calculation in naruto vs battle wiki there was a calculation for naruto planet size that said that naruto planet is large planet level in size I dont know if you guys accept that calculation or not
Wow Somebody Just Calc Naruto L2C before

Just gonns bring up that, without context, earth can just mean the ground rather than the earth, but yeah.

That juubi chakra measuring is interesting though, i have seen it used before and i'd like the debunk for it

Just gonns bring up that, without context, earth can just mean the ground rather than the earth, but yeah.

That juubi chakra measuring is interesting though, i have seen it used before and i'd like the debunk for it
I’m pretty sure they’re talking about earth not the ground if he was talking about the ground he would of said it on the manga or anime but he didnt

It’s might not be a planet level but it’s at least small planet level
Do you have a calc that puts it at Small Planet level? If not, you’re pretty much pulling that tier out of nowhere, which isn’t something we do here.
You said that it was hyperbole for kurama to be planet level how do you know it’s hyperbole do you have proof?
That is not what I said, actually. I said that the databook headings were hyperbolic most of the time. Also Kurama’s actual feats aren’t even remotely near Planet level, so there’s that.
What about Obito Sword of Nunoboko he said that he was going to destroy the world with it
I don’t have issues with it personally, but I doubt the staff members will agree. And like I said, we don’t scale Naruto and Sasuke to Juubito, so…

LordTracer is correct regarding pretty much everything here.

The Kurama statement is worthless because the actual raws have been translated before and it mentions earth, as in soil/ground, not earth as in the planet.

You can't upscale to 5-A without a 5-B calc that's extremely close to baseline 5-A, which you obviously do not possess.

The "Small planet" thing for the Juubi is a non-starter. The sensory unit is monitoring chakra signatures, they're not monitoring the planet itself. All that scan actually means is that the Juubi has nearly as much chakra as everyone they're monitoring (aka the Shinobi Alliance + Madara, and Obito).

The Sword of Nonoboku statement is a clear hyperbole. It's based on the Sage of Six Paths "shaping the world with it", which we know didn't actually entail creating the world, but rather forming the impetus for what would later become the Shinobi world. Obito was going to use the Sword to destroy the Shinobi world and all it stood for, literally and metaphorically. But there's no planet busting involved here.
If we think about it critically, his plan is literally to put the world under a super genjutsu; why the hell would he destroy the planet????

The only thing here with any merit is the Toneri statement, but even that wouldn't scale to anyone as this was a Toneri who'd overcharged himself on chakra he'd absorbed from the sun and was quite literally going to explode. Nobody scales to him.

LordTracer is correct regarding pretty much everything here.

The Kurama statement is worthless because the actual raws have been translated before and it mentions earth, as in soil/ground, not earth as in the planet.

You can't upscale to 5-A without a 5-B calc that's extremely close to baseline 5-A, which you obviously do not possess.

The "Small planet" thing for the Juubi is a non-starter. The sensory unit is monitoring chakra signatures, they're not monitoring the planet itself. All that scan actually means is that the Juubi has nearly as much chakra as everyone they're monitoring (aka the Shinobi Alliance + Madara, and Obito).

The Sword of Nonoboku statement is a clear hyperbole. It's based on the Sage of Six Paths "shaping the world with it", which we know didn't actually entail creating the world, but rather forming the impetus for what would later become the Shinobi world. Obito was going to use the Sword to destroy the Shinobi world and all it stood for, literally and metaphorically. But there's no planet busting involved here.
If we think about it critically, his plan is literally to put the world under a super genjutsu; why the hell would he destroy the planet????

The only thing here with any merit is the Toneri statement, but even that wouldn't scale to anyone as this was a Toneri who'd overcharged himself on chakra he'd absorbed from the sun and was quite literally going to explode. Nobody scales to him.
Ok I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back