• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base hag doesn't scale to Kaguya btw lol. Naruto and Sasuke scale to Madara and Kaguya now they have their own feats

Base Hagoromo = naruto + sasuke.

Remember Hagoromo without tentails gave half power to naruto and half to sasuke

Yeah, that's true but they don't have just Hagoromo's half power, they have their power. It's Naruto's own power + Hagoromo's half

Hagoromo and Hamura fought Weakened kaguya

Naruto and Sasuke Revived kaguya

Weakened kaguya still stronger then Revived kaguya

Prime kaguya>Weakened kaguya>Revived kaguya>pre jubi mode kaguya

1.Prime kaguya = has all biju's chakra + chakra from eath's ninja and human + hagoromo and hamura ckakra.

• hagoromo distribute unknown amount of jubi chakra to earth population including some animals
  • DB state that her chakra was disperse into both hagoromo and hamura
2.Weakened kaguya(missing hagoromo and hamura ckakra)

• her chakra was disperse into both hagoromo and hamura
3.Revived kaguya(missing bare minimum 20% biju chakra which now naruto has it + still missing chakra from all humans + hagoromo and hamura ckakra)

• she only absorbed chakra from ninja for ETSB
4.Pre jubi mode

• before merging with god tree
  • before eating chakra fruit from earth god tree
so Prime kaguya's tier is unknown

Hmm... I rethink about my "potential END OF SERIES power scaling" (This will be hard to read SORRY , but still) now this will look this: Ootsutsuki Emperor> Full Ootsutsuki Jigen> Prime Kaguya> Dragon King> Weakned Kaguya(when she battled Hagoromo/Hamura)> V2 Karma Jigen> Fused Momoshiki> Revived War arc Kaguya> Juubi Jin Hagoromo> Full power Urashiki=V1 Karma Jigen> Prime Hagoromo> Prime Hamura> Momoshiki(weak in taijutsu but steel pure Ootsutsuki and can absorb jutsus)=Pre Fruit Kaguya>Adult Sasuke=Adult Naruto> Sinju Madara> Teen SPSM Naruto=Teen SPR Sasuke> Old Hagoromo> Old Hamura> Base JIgen> Other Kara Inners> Delta> Kinshiki(in potential maybe below pre fruit Kag,becasue he is also pure Ootsutsuki)> TCM Toneri> Juubi Madara> Juubito> Juubi 3rd form> Double Ms Kakashi=8 Gates Guy> V2 Juubi> Edo Madara> Sm Hashirama> Bsm Naruto=Ems Sasuke> Revived Madara(1R) > V1 Lavral state Juubi> Not Full Power Urashiki > Hashirama> Alive Madara> Kurama> base War Obito> Nagato=Bm Minato> Prime 3Rd Raikage> FTBF Killer Bee> Edo Itachi> Edo 3Rd Raikage> Shukaku(biju powers not in the number of tails)> Son Goku> Kokou> Isobu> Matabi> Saiken> Chomei>Kcm Naruto> DSM Kabuto> Six tails Naruto>Pain> SM Naruto> 7 Gates Gai> Prime Hiruzen> Alive Itachi> ISM Jiraiya> SF Kisame>Byahogou Tsunade> Adult Gaara> Minato> Fake Madara Obito> Fourth Raiakge Ay> Tobirama> Kage Darui=Kage Kurotsuhi=Kage Chojuri(Full Hiramekarei)> Shin Uchiha> Mei Terumi> Ms Sasuke> 1 Ms Kakashi> V2 Killer Bee> Edo V2 Kinkaku> Edo Gengetsu=Edo Muu>Onoki>War Gaara>Danzo>OA CM2 Taka Sasuke>Orochimaru>CM2 HebiSasuke=4 Tails Naruto> Old Hiruzen> Prime Hanzo> Base Jiraiya=Base Tsunade> Edo Rasa>Deidara> Konan> War Buterfly Choji> Kitsuchi> MWM Kakuzu> FCM2 Jugo> Kabutomaru> Base Guy= Base Killer Bee>Kisame> Kakuzu> War Neji> Edo Hanzo> War Darui> Hidan> Sasori(can be above Deidara)> Prime CM2 Kimimaro> Suigetsu> Adult Konohamaru> Cm2 P1 Sasuke= P1 1 Tails Naruto>CM2 Jugo= Sick CM2 Kimimaro> PTBF P1 Gaara> Asuma=Baki> P1 Kabuto> Sai> Red Pill P1 Choji> Edo Kinkaku=Edo Ginkaku> Kankuro=Temari> others. This is how i think now:)

Naruto and Sasuke are literally stated to be equals to Fused Momoshiki while they're both weakened this same Momoshiki is also verbatim stated to be a greater threat than Revived Kaguya so that whole list is wack not to mention how you could scale Pre Fruit Kaguya who's literally featless is beyond me but she's definitely not as strong as her Revived Self.

No one knows yet. There isn't any emperor of the Otsutsuki clan either idk why that's going around. There were three statues in Kaguya castles and they were all different. Which means her other dimensions most likely has them as well which means there is more than one "emperor" in the first place

The Dragon Emperor is someone that is hinted at and referenced by Urashiki when he said he sent Toneri to the palace of the Dragon Emperor/King

Sorry guys for misleading you all by my " power chain" , but i already mentioned in my previous similar post, that this all is IMHO and WHAT-IF this power chain will look like by the end of whole series Naruto/Boruto, (I just playing Nostradaums thats all),so this is why i included rumored characters that we don't know nothing about like: Ootsutsuki Emperor, Dragon King, and forms of already known characters that are featless like: Full Ootsutsuki JIgen,Prime Kaguya,V2 Karma JIgen,Full Power Urashiki,Pre Fruit Kaguya. So don't get this too serious :)

Back