• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Forums Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Tell me here when I should lock that page and the other profiles that I unlocked again.

It doesn't really matter if they decided to remove it or not, we have removed something that was a burden to us and our profiles, so i feel satisfied

Team!
Teamwork~!

A lot of the Star Wars stuff was ignored or left untouched, or so it seems. Not sure why.

Anyway, I got all of the remaining narutoforums, but not the heroacademia ones yet.

Thank you. Great job. Please tell me when I should lock the following profiles again:

Roronoa Zoro

Captain America (Marvel Comics)

Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei)

Jonathan (Shin Megami Tensei)

Walter (Shin Megami Tensei)

Isabeau

The Ainur

Sinbad

Kratos

Hulk (Marvel Comics)

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)

Raiden (Metal Gear)

Sailor Moon (Character)

Sailor Chibi Moon

Tsukasa Kadoya

Deadshot (Floyd Lawton)

Darth Vader

MapleStory Explanation

Yugo (Wakfu)

@Antvasima

All of the profiles besides Hulk, Darth Vader, and Yugo can be locked again. I also need Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe) unlocked.

Tell me here when you are done with the others.

Hulk (Marvel Comics), Darth Vader, Yugo (Wakfu), and Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe) can be locked again.

Can you unlock Jean Grey (Marvel Comics), Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics), The Doctor's TARDIS, The Doctor (Doctor Who), Mister Fantastic, Star-Lord (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Iron Man (Marvel Comics), Yoda, Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove, and Guts?

Okay. Thank you. I have locked them.

So is the entire project finished now?

Sorry for not replacing the hero-academia links myself. Kind of went to chat and spent the entire night there.

In any case, I appreciate Liger's help. Awesome, as always.

@Antvasima

Not quite finished yet, since some people use HTTPs, and others use HTTP. So we have to account for both usages.

I'll take care of that.

@Kepekley23

Okay. Are you certain that the links do not properly work as they are though?

The links do work, but as Kaltias said, if they pull a stunt like that again, we will have copies.

Also, I suspect this sudden blog visibility is just a Christmas "gift" or something like that. Better prevent a disappointment.

I meant that are you sure that our backup copy links do not work regardless whether they use https or http.

You might be right about the visibility. As I mentioned earlier, this project makes us much safer from similar future problems.

@Kepekley23

Never mind. I saw your second reply.

@Seed

Agreed. Their work is very appreciated.

Okay. Tell me here when I should lock the profiles again.

You can do it now.

I'm done with the alternate hero-academia links. I believe we can now close this thread and address the fact that the project is over in another thread in the News and Announcements board.

Okay. Again, thank you very much for all of your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back