• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, this has been a long time coming, but Naruto profiles in general need a huge overhaul in how they are formatted, so many of them look like absolute trash, and surprisingly the most important characters look the worse, I personally want to fix how the profiles look at least in some part and I will suggest the changes I think are best down below

One problem with some of my changes is that I am suggesting adding keys that the profiles currently do not have, and therefore scaling said characters may be to be minimally discussed, one thing I certainly do not want to happen is for this CRT to be become a place where you discuss the ratings of the characters, I do not care about that at all, whether revisions will change the tiers or calculations is not what this is about, it's about the tiering and formatting of the profiles

So here are the major profiles that need to be changed, but obviously there will be others that get affected

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II)

Tier: A-1
, A-2 with Sage Mode | B-1, B-2 with up to Three-Tails, B-3 with Four-Tails, B-4 with Six-Tails, B-5 with Eight-Tails | C-1 | D-1, D-2 with Kurama Avatar, D-3 with Sage Mode | E-1, E-2 with Kurama Avatar, E-3 with Six Paths Kurama Avatar

Key: Base | Kyūbi Cloak | Kurama Chakra Mode | Bijū Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

Naruto Uzumaki (New Era)

, A-2 with Bijū Sage Mode | B-1, B-2 with Six Paths Sage Mode | C-1

Key: The Last
| New Era | Baryon Mode

Sasuke Uchiha (Part II)

, A-2 with CS1, A-3 with CS2, A-4 with Kirin | B-1, B-2 with Susano'o | C-1, C-2 with Susano'o, C-3 with Juugo Curse Mark | D-1, D-2 with Susano'o, D-3 with Six Paths Susano'o

Key: Hebi | Taka | Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan | Rinnegan

Obito Uchiha

| B-1 | C-1, C-2 with the Bijū | D-1 | E-1, E-2 with the Sword of Nunoboko

Key: Tobi | Masked Man | 4th Shinobi World War | Jūbi Jinchūriki (Uncontrolled) | Jūbi Jinchūriki (Controlled)

Madara Uchiha

, A-2 with Kurama, A-3 with Susano’o or Majestic Attire: Susano’o | B-1, B-2 with Wood Release, B-3 with Susano’o | C-1, C-2 with Sage Mode, C-3 with One Rinnegan | D-1 | E-1

Key: Alive
| Edo Tensei | Revived | Jūbi Jinchūriki (One Rinnegan) | Jūbi Jinchūriki (Dual Rinnegan+Rinne Sharingan)

Now those are some major ones, the most important thing I am looking for here between all the profiles is consistency, I don't want one profile to call them "Bijū" and then have another profile call them the "Tailed Beasts", we need to be 100% consistent with all this stuff and I plan to help however I can

I agree with this and on top of this obito needs a key for his DMS (which should have been done years ago). I believe that Uchiha Slayer had done a rework of Naruto's profile.

Since I partially helped with this, you know I already agree with everything. Great job, Mitch! And thank you for helping improve the verse.

I have a few minor suggestions though.

Tobi | Masked Man |
I think the order of this should be reversed because his "Masked Man" persona came first chronologically.
I also agree with Rocker that Obito needs a DMS key. I can't believe we forgot about that.

B-5 with Eight-Tails
Is 8-Tails really necessary ? Idk, I think it's kind of an unnecessary, mostly featless form, that'll clog the page more than is necessary. I am neutral on its addition though, so I'll let you guys decide.

Also, there was an idea that a lot of people proposed previously about splitting Part II Naruto's profile in two for his Pre-War and War Arc selves, so I'll just leave that here just in case anyone is still interested in that alternative.

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II)(Pre-War)
Tier
:
A-1 in Base, A-2 in KN0, A-3 in KN4 | B-1 in Base, B-2 with the Rasenshuriken | C-1 in Base, C-2 in Sage Mode, C-3 in KN6

Attack Potency:

Striking Strength:

Durability:

Key:
Kazekage Rescue Arc | Akatsuki Suppression Arc | Pain Invasion Arc

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II) (War Arc)​

Tier: A-1 in Base, A-2 in Sage Mode | B-1 in KCM | C-1 in KCM2, C-2 with Kurama Avatar | D-1 in BSM, D-2 with Kurama Avatar | X in SPSM, Y with Kurama Avatar, Z with Asura Avatar

Attack Potency:

Striking Strength:

Durability:

Key:
Base | Kyuubi Chakra Mode | Bijū Mode | Bijū Sage Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

Finally, I'd like to lay down my own proposal for Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's profile change.

I believe he should get a third Key for his Spirit selve, because that version has unique abilities and potentially slightly different scaling, so I believe it's warranted.

So, his keys should be as follows:

Key: Prime Hagoromo | Jinchūriki Hagoromo | Spirit Hagoromo

Everything else I didn't mention in the OP is perfect, and I fully agree with.

I recall last time a thread organization was made, it was agreed Naruto's keys should be mostly separated based on Arcs.

@UchihaSlayer96

1. Tobi came first story wise and his first key should reflect that IMO

2. Eight-Tails should be mentioned

3. I don't like the idea of two Naruto (Part II) profiles and even then, that would involve discussing tiers and ratings

@DarkDragonMedeus

That would involve an extremely in-depth revision of all the Part II ratings, which hasn't happened and won't happen for a very very very long time I'm sure, I have no intention of waiting more since this has been put off for so long, if someone wants to do that again at a later date, then they are free to

Naruto’s Eight-Tailed Cloak wouldn’t really be any different from his Six-Tailed Cloak, would it? It seems kinda unnecessary to me.

Naruto’s Eight-Tailed Cloak wouldn’t really be any different from his Six-Tailed Cloak, would it? It seems kinda unnecessary to me.
Well it's a form he has and I'd rather include it then not include it

I think only the ones with some notable differences should be included, like KN0, KN4 and KN6. Maybe KN1, but I don’t remember it having any notable feats.
It broke out of the Chibaku Tensei while Six Tails couldn't

1. Tobi came first story wise and his first key should reflect that IMO
Idk, usually we organize the keys based on chronological progression from what I understand, and IMO it makes thing simpler to understand as it showcases the character's natural progression. Either way, I'm neutral on this, so I'm fine with it either way.

3. I don't like the idea of two Naruto (Part II) profiles and even then, that would involve discussing tiers and ratings
As the ratings currently stand, your proposal looks much better, yes. Depending on how the revisions go, however, the other suggestion might be necessary down the line, but like you said we'll burn that bridge when we get there.

Idk, usually we organize the keys based on chronological progression from what I understand, and IMO it makes thing simpler to understand as it showcases the character's natural progression. Either way, I'm neutral on this, so I'm fine with it either way.

As the ratings currently stand, your proposal looks much better, yes. Depending on how the revisions go, however, the other suggestion might be necessary down the line, but like you said we'll burn that bridge when we get there.
1. Ok sure, Masked Man can go first, don't mind that

2. Yeah, it may down the line, but since those revisions could be way off and take forever, one profile for now is what I am sticking with

Back