• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Characters Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that type of stacking to be iffy. If a gun had a calculated MZ of 754m/s, is it calc stacking to evaluate Character A's bullet dodging feat? Yes the gun's speed is constant, but that's the case for this scene.

@Ryop

I was reading the article of Calc Stacking again and does not mention anything concrete about that you can't use a calculation that happens at the same time to obtain a parallel feat. It is undeniable that Nagato must move faster than the Rasen Shuriken to avoid him 20 centimeters from his body. But what doesn't calc stacking is that both exploits are connected, we calculate the speed of the RS as a result of Nagato having dodged it and remain in the air and Nagato wouldn't have achieved that if it had not moved at the right speed to do so.

Calc Stacking would be that we would take the result of Nagato's speed and calculate based on that if another character dodges a hit or similar, so I could read in the article that is what is considered as calc stacking. In the same way calc stacking would be to calculate feats to all those who have avoided a Rasen Shuriken at some point, not in this case.

If the speed of the Rasenshuriken that Nagato dodged isnt the same Rasenshuriken that yielded the speed feat in question, you cannot use it and it would be calc stacking.

@WeeklyBattles

It is the same, on the basis that Nagato will dodge it is that the speed of said Rasen Shuriken is calculated. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NgRotjPMJ...SnjGEb2vTkxKVV5cf7rf1ACHM/s16000/0442-009.png Nagato dodges it and then the Rasen Shuriken walks the crater.

@Unite My Rice

Of course, Nagato = Deva Path, only it makes me more comfortable to tell Nagato because in the end it is. I will tell Tendou to avoid confusion better.

WeeklyBattles said:
If the speed of the Rasenshurike that Nagato dodged isnt the same Rasenshuriken that yielded the speed feat in questio, you cannot use it and it would be calc stacking.

its same Rasenshuriken

@Dariel Senju

just call him Deva Path/ pain otherwise it will creat misunderstanding

That's clear Calc Stacking though, you are literally using the speed of a Rasenshurike from another calc to get higher results than usual

ALRF said:
That's clear Calc Stacking though, you are literally using the speed of a Rasenshurike from another calc to get higher results than usual
how pain doged same Rasenshurike

Which doesn't matter.

If Dariel is using the speed of the Rasenshuriken from that calc for his calc it will yield results much higher than using normal means

@ALRF

Again, both calculations are connected and depend on the other. In the page of calc stacking doesn't mention anything about something like this, I think it is already want to disable the calculation in a gimmicky way, since now it is calc stacking and during the years it was in the profile of the character not. If the group of calculations accept it, it is because they understood in the same way that it is not calc stacking if it is the same element that is taken in question.

I obviously agree that calc stacking is not allowed.

@Ant it is painfully obvious the calc that Dariel has is calc stacking since it uses values from another calc and used them to get higher results.

I still don't understand how it became calc stacking now and it was not in the past when you accepted it. Please mention me that it isn't supposed to be calc stacking when we talk about topics like these, the term is so diffuse that it is incomprehensible when it is and when it is not. Also, tell me what is supposed to happen here, Are they going to say that Tendou has the same speed as the RS when he needs to be much faster than him to avoid it?

I accepted it?

I don't remember commenting on any Naruto calc or revision

Uuuuuh what? I'm pretty sure even regular members can agree or disagree with a calc and this is what am i doing right now, not accepting your calc that is based on calc stacking which i and Weekly already adressed why.

@ALRF

Okay, so should we close this thread?

@Antvasima

Still need to correct part of the calculation and discuss the acceptance or not of the update of attack potency (after the revision is over) of the characters, what is the hurry or need to close the thread without letting them develop properly?

@ALRF

When I mention that it was accepted, I say that the staff of this site accepted it and gave their approval to be included in the profiles, as I understand normal users can not decide on that.

ALRF said:
Uuuuuh what? I'm pretty sure even regular members can agree or disagree with a calc and this is what am i doing right now, not accepting your calc that is based on calc stacking which i and Weekly already adressed why.
he said this

If the speed of the Rasenshuriken that Nagato dodged isnt the same Rasenshuriken that yielded the speed feat in question, you cannot use it and it would be calc stacking.

r u and Weekly having misunderstanding with name?

if so it Deva not nagato

Deva doged said calc Mach 796 RS to' get Mach 12981 speed

Not sure about it.

May be better to wait for Weekly and Unite My Rice input.

>When I mention that it was accepted, I say that the staff of this site accepted it and gave their approval to be included in the profiles, as I understand normal users can not decide on that.

Then you understand wrong, normal users can interfere in calcs.

@Omimi

That's the problem dude, using the speed of the Rasenshuriken from another calc and inserting it here is blatant calc stacking

What ALRF said.

We can't use the results of a calc for another calc. It's been in the rules forever.

We can multiply stats if there are official flat, numerical multipliers but nothing further.

Regular members can comment on a calc, but what they say (unless mathematically valid) doesn't influence whether or not a calc gets accepted.

Wew. Got my question ignored. I explained why the ap won't scale and the issue with comparing Pain's CT to Nagato's CT. So that is out.

And apparently the speed is also out so I don't see a reason to continue with this thread.

@Unite

It doesn't always have to do with math. If someone points out that a calc is lacking context or if it uses something that isn't implied in the narrative (i.e. saying that it was atomization when it was merely vaporization) it can influence the acceptance of a calc.

Calc Members get the first word, but that doesn't mean that other members can't deny the results of the calc if its premise is flawed in the first place.

ALRF said:
>When I mention that it was accepted, I say that the staff of this site accepted it and gave their approval to be included in the profiles, as I understand normal users can not decide on that.
Then you understand wrong, normal users can interfere in calcs.

@Omimi

That's the problem dude, using the speed of the Rasenshuriken from another calc and inserting it here is blatant calc stacking
k i will try 1 more time

Deva doged naruto Rasenshurike .............correct

if we want to find out how fast Deva was then we have to find out the speed of Rasenshuriken that Deva doged ...........right

so Dariel Senju find out the speed of speed of Rasenshurike that deva doged and its Mach 796

so now we know speed of Rasenshuriken that Deva doged was Mach 796

now we need to find out how much speed Deva' needed to avoid Mach 796 'Rasenshurike

and
that was Mach 12981

so this is how he find out Deva speed and i dont see how this
calc stacking

@Dariel

It's best for you to post any corrections you want to make in a separate blog. This thread looks like it's going to be closed.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Dariel
It's best for you to post any corrections you want to make in a separate blog. This thread looks like it's going to be closed.

Thank you very much for the recommendation, I think I will leave aside the speed of Deva equally.

Although I would like to know before, those who do not agree with the updates which is the reason, reason and argument they have for it.

Rinnegan Sasuke destroying Madara's CT got him about Mach 3k.

This could would be saying Pain is over 3x faster than a Sasuke that would one shot and blitz him.

Ok let's leave the issue of the speed of Pain aside, I think I will leave out the question is part has too many weak points.

On the subject of attack potency nobody has arguments against?

@Unite

I don't think so. Let's say Gwyn actually calculated the feat to be Mach 7000 instead of Mach 380 in the first place, they would all scale from it and the Six Paths guys would probably be Sub-Relativistic based on being >>>>>>> the rest.

@Dariel

For the attack potency, Piercer of Heaven already suggested a way to go about Itachi, Bee and Naruto's feat in Meosos' blog for the revisions.

The only person that could probably scale directly from this calculation is Eight Tailed Naruto and those comparable to, or above him.

Everybody would scale from it.

Then you have the 30+ calcs showing speeds not even half of that and it becomes an outlier anyway.

Since this seems to be calc stacking and everybody seem to disagree, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back