• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Calcs (Calc Group members only)

Gif.

What can I even say at this point.

I don't really have much in mind other than all the calcs are mrks.

Regarding calc 7, I agree with dama's.

Regarding the other calcs, A. I believe that a thread with people that knows about the verse is needed for both 5 and 6 as these two are direct consequences of each other in Yovando's and Dama's versions. Both uses things that would fall into "mathematically correct" but has more relation with the draw of a guy.

So which of these changes can be applied already, and which ones need to be discussed in a content revision thread first?

Antvasima said:
So which of these changes can be applied already, and which ones need to be discussed in a content revision thread first?
All of the ones marked as Accepted could be applied but I believe a CRT should still be made for all of them to discuss how scaling would be affected.

The ones not marked as Accepted need more discussion. I'm currently contacting other CGM for their opinion.

Okay. Thank you for your help and patience.

It has been unfortunately long since I've updated this, but as stated I've sought out the opinions of other Calc Group Members and I've updated my version of the calculation for the Combined Biju Bomb.

With vaporization, the result is now 2.411 Teratons (Small Country level).

I'll be asking Calc Group Members to comment here for which version of the two they think is better to use.

Dagame asked me to comment here regarding the last calc. Anyway I think his version of theCombined Biju Dama if preferable since scaling ojects one the planet's surface from its diameter is inaccurate

BlackeJan said:
Sorry to barge in but then we would be using Vap the
I expected this. The result achieved through calcing it with vaporization isn't inconsistent compared to the other calcs we've had so far, so it should be fine to use.

Well, the profiles affected by the new change in accepted calculation need to be updated, and the list of used calculations in the Naruto (The Universe) page as well.

VegetoSSJ3 said:
So, this essentially downgraded the Naruto verse?
This is supposed to be staff-only thread. Please direct questions over to my message wall.

Back