• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Ninja discussion thread #35

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
I low key love how we totally discredit the author's will just cuz it seems scientifically incorrect lol if the author says it's light, then it's light. If the author says it's electricity then it's electricity. It's that simple lol
Won't lie I had though that end same thing. Even though we basically just found out that lightning nature chakra is real (so that's makes Ay's lightning real) people are gonna think he doesn't have real lightning

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
I low key love how we totally discredit the author's will just cuz it seems scientifically incorrect lol if the author says it's light, then it's light. If the author says it's electricity then it's electricity. It's that simple lol
This ^

On another Wiki, I had to do a blog explaining why light is light, no matter the origin. This of natural element or not, turned into a cancer

Should we make a crt(well Not now) for lightning jutsu??? Also we need to finish the 6C revision cause it's getting annoying how long it's been around

its pretty simple tbh. i had this problem before, so many times. the author has a will, and that will is nothing but true and factual to his verse. when kakashi said the bijuu could destroy mountains with their bijuu damas, im 100% sure that he meant mountains, and not large island lvl+, as an example. when he said that madara's attack was made of light, then its made of light. now, dont get me wrong. saying that darui's jutsu is light speed just cuz its named laser, or that madara's PS's sword can anything in existance, or that itachi is invincible are totally different things, that i 100% disagree with

I was just pointing out a point where I agree with him.

If it is to make a CRT for Raiton to be legitimate, all other elements would be.

Welp the 5B thread got closed....I'm happy that it did. Never in my life have I've seen so much downplaying. Anyways let's go use on the much lighter stuff! like the 7-A/6-C reasoning or that we finally have proof about lightning chakra nature

PAin actually doesn't scale to 6C bro it would be only V2 jins, Naruto, Obito, killer bee, And Madara and Tsuande and Sakura war arc and Sakura would scale to 6C in base during next generations and maybe Sasuke but I'm not sure. I also forgot about Kisame too I think he can possibly scale as well

Now we do gotta discuss rather Kakashi with ninjitsu only and might Guy and Itachi and Sasuke and Kabuto scaling tho. Nagato will scale to 6C tho for sure

Well yeah that's what I meant cause Pein is like (depending on which we choose) 555GT

EDIT: so like I wanna ask but did the Kirin calc get downgraded?

NAruto was a smashing pain...that's just downplay bruh and you know it lmao.

@Blqcke Kiring still has a 7A portion of it like Rocker had pointed out before

AstralKing7 said:
NAruto was a smashing pain...that's just downplay bruh and you know it lmao.
@Blqcke Kiring still has a 7A portion of it like Rocker had pointed out before
u mean a half dead, rotting reva path? wow awesome lol

HAlf dead??? I wonder why he was half dead ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Cause Sm Naruto who is 7A was physically stronger than pain and was putting the beats on him. Pain isn't 6C bruh. Pain could barely keep up with SM Naruto if we wanna be honest. Also where the hell did you get rotting deva path from??? That never happened at all.

Pains only advantage over Naruto was his ST and universal pull. Even then pain's CT was downright getting ranked by 6 Tailed Naruto and he was overpowering it matter of fact

5%??? Miss me with those unofficial numbers. You know the amount of chakra means nothing to AP as well as the fact that it was never confirmed that nagato was using only 5 percent

Pains being dead bodies has nothing to do with their AP because their being controlled by Nagatos chakra not their own chakra and their bodies get healed anyway from Nagatos king of Hell ability

His strongest one??? I think it's gonna be 6B after further discussion on it but we haven't even got finished with previous revisions. Well it's already 6B, we just need the calc further evaluated

Really? can ya show me link?

EDIT: nvm...but now I wanna ask this question....how come 50% Kurama isn't 6B himself when him being 8 tails had broke down out of the CT? he should scale to that then

AstralKing7 said:
5%??? Miss me with those unofficial numbers. You know the amount of chakra means nothing to AP as well as the fact that it was never confirmed that nagato was using only 5 percent
Pains being dead bodies has nothing to do with their AP because their being controlled by Nagatos chakra not their own chakra and their bodies get healed anyway from Nagatos king of Hell ability
i was being ******* generic. and i wanna miss u, period. how can a jutsu not be affected by the user's state of being lol hahaha wow

BlackeJan said:

EDIT: nvm...but now I wanna ask this question....how come 50% Kurama isn't 6B himself when him being 8 tails had broke down out of the CT? he should scale to that then
Oh I thought you meant ST mybad bro lol. CT is 6C at most or high 6C I forgot

i was being ******* generic. and i wanna miss u, period. how can a jutsu not be affected by the user's state of being lol hahaha wow

I don't feel like discussing this anymore

AstralKing7 said:
BlackeJan said:

Oh I thought you meant ST mybad bro lol. CT is 6C at most or high 6C I forgot
CT now is 6-B

Nvm I see now lol. When did it get changed??? We gonna have more revisions since that has been accepted finally and applied

What about the change of justification for Lee's speed? It was discussed in this thread, but you have something in mind?

Back