• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #49

Why is everyone just pretending like the Light Fang feat doesn't exist? Did it not happen in the manga or something? In what thread was it decided that dodging a lightspeed attack at point blank doesn't count as relativistic? Or maybe the calc was redone? Idk i'm just looking for an explanation and I can't find anything.

Lol, we have had multiple light gang discussions where we tried to get it accepted that Naruto dodged it but everyone says he dodged the head swing, so yeah.

So what i'm getting is that people think madara fired the beam somewhere that wasn't Naruto's face (which was right f-ing in front of him) and then swung it at him? I just looked up the clip just to see and from the camera angles it just kinda seems like they were making assumptions.

Exactly lol. We have had so many threads of it. And it was only recently that of was accepted as light speed in the first place.

Ok so odd theory: karma is parasitic.

What I mean is it's a way for Ōtsutsuki clan to survive after being killed by implanting some of their chakra into the person that kills them and over time sufficient chakra builds (much like Tsunade's byakugo) and eventually they take over the body.

But the body doesn't last as much as the original body would normally, which is y Jigen is experimenting and essentially searching for a body capable of holding him- explaining y he only really looks like he's an Ōtsutsuki when his own karma has fully spread. He's biding time in a temporary body.

Yeah we all pretty much had that theory for a while bro

It interesting with Momoshiki using Boruto to reincarnate intho his body

Their relationship could be like Naruto's and Kurama with Boruto ggrtting to understand Momoshiki better and the Otsutsuki clan and the same for Momo getting to know Boruto and humans better

Ssr4vegito said:
Why is no one talking about the black byakugan/dojutsu on kaguya's partner's symbol.

That's not a black eye. If it was it would have been black but instead it's just possibly a white eye with an x in the middle

A lot of people are theorizing a Jigen has a dojutsu and he is Kaguyas partner but they didn't pay attention to the last chapter close enough

It's not black which people aren't understanding. That's a hole that opened up when Sasuke tried to touch it.

I mean from my perspective it's too soon to judge. It looks like it was a key to open the other room where he juubi was

But I think it's better to wait instead of taking it as a fact and end up being mad when it's not true

What's the release schedule for Boruto btw? I thought it was monthly but the next chapter isn't out till September

Next chapter is next month lol. I think the arc is ending in September I believe

I hate that people have been spreading this misinformation around about the next release date

Ofc. Most of them are canon depending on what they are about. A couple of them got interesting details about what happened before Momo actually came to Kaguyas dimension. They also talk more about the Jogan and it's abilities and Toneri

Burning Full Fingers said:
What are the Jougan's abilities again? They're solely focusing on Karma so far so I don't remember.

The same abilities as the anime. In the anime it's shown that Boruto can see through dimensions and hear through them and also open portals and see invisible chakra but for some reason this site never applied them but the light novel fortunately stated that he opened those portals himself using the Jogan

Back