• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #25

Burning Full Fingers said:
Rikudou chakra? I believe Blacke is asking about a scenario where the Shinobi Alliance won without the Rikudou shenanigans.
I just meant in general what would Base Adult Naruto (Last)/Hokage Naruto be if he didn't have Rikudo Chakra (he did train 2 years after the War)

He would likely be 6-C/high 6-C, high 6-C to low 6-B with sage mode and 6-B with Kurama mode and kurama sage mode.

guys the sub rel feat needs a list of people that will scale. Im just thinking ahead cause i personally think a lot of high tier characters will scale to it. I personally dont have a problem with it since Juubito would scale to Madara's mach 42k calc

like i said tho it wouldnt be weak characters but it will be a good amount of high tier characters well characters with certain forms tbf.

Naruto-KCM to BSM

Obito

Madara

Hashi

Minato

Kakashi

Might Guy

Onoki of course its his calc

Gaara

Sasuke

Tsunade BS

Sakura BS

Ay with Onoki enhanced or we can scale him from Naruto

Tobirama

Chojuru

Darui

Healthy Itachi

Healthy Nagato

Kabuto

and Killer Bee

also lets not forget Urashiki for the time being lol

these are all the Kage and kage level characters who should scale imo

this could also be consistent with Base Adult naruto being rel since he is a Kage and is stronger and faster than other Kage even in his base

>Juubito would scale to Madara's mach 42k calc

I believe RavenSupreme said this calc would be getting removed. You might want to find another way for Juubito.

So, I was thinking about making a page for karin.

This is a very rough... beta, if you will, and wanted to know a how you do a few things.

I also went for the lower estimates just to be sure, but those can be changed if needed too
I also didn't write a summary and a description for her powers either, I'll just update it.

Karin

Genin Karin

Karin Uzumaki
Summary

Powers and Stats

Tier: Unknow | Unknow, likely 8-B, 7-A with Chakra chains

Name: Karin Uzumaki

Origin: Naruto

12-13 in part I, 15-17 in part II, 27 currently

Classification: Kusagakure genin, Uzumaki | Missing nin

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chakra Manipulation, Weapon Mastery (Can utilize weaponry like kunai, shuriken, and possibly exploding tags), likely Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, Statistics Amplification (Can enhance her physical capabilities with chakra), Chakra Sensing and limited Clairvoyance with Mind's Eye of the Kagura, Healing and Regenerationn (Low-Mid) through Heal Bite, Resistance to Perception Manipulation | All previous, Chakra Chains, Possibly Earth and Water Manipulation, can walk on water and adhere to walls, can supress her chakra to counter sensing abilities, Stealth Mastery

'Attack Potency: Unknow | Unknow, likely 'City Block level (Should be comparable to Land of the Waves Sasuke, who was capable of doing this), Mountain level+ with Chakra chains (destroyed a large wooden construct capable of fending off kage level opponents)

Speed: Hypersonic (Should be somewhat comparable to Naruto) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be slower, but comparable, to Taka Sasuke)

Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely Class G with chakra chains (should be superior to Tkage level characters)

Striking Strength: Unknow | Unknow, likely City Block level, Mountain class+ with Chakra chains

Durability: Unknow | Unknow, likely City Block level, Mountain level+ with Chakra chains

Stamina: Extremly High, as an uzumaki, she has immense amounts of chakra and stamina, could refill Tsunade's chakra entierly

Range: Standard melee range, several meters with kunai and shuriken | Standard melee range, several meters with kunai and shuriken, Tens of meters with chakra chains

Standard Equipment: Kunai, shuriken, possibly explosive tags | Same as before, hides a small blade in her glasses

Intelligence: Gifted, she is extremly analitical, capable of figuring out the mechanics of Danzō's Izanami without any prior knowledge.

Weaknesses: If she uses too much chakra, she can pass out or even die.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Heal Bite:
Transfers chakra to the ones biting the user, healing them and replinishing their stamina. However, it has high chakra usage, and even Karin can only use it a few times a day.

Mind's Eye of the Kagura: By focusing and opening the mind's eye, Karin is able to sense chakra and obtain information about the people, techniques or seals using it. She can also feel if it's being manipulated, thus allowing her to break genjutsu. It has several kilometers of range.

Chakra Suppression Technique: Allows the user to hide their chakra, making sensors unable to feel it. However, ninjutsu and genjutsu cannot be used while supressing using this technique.

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

AstralKing7 said:
looks fine with me we'd be able to make a Hebi and Taka vs match against other people
I steel need to write the summary, description for kagura, chains and healing. Plus wouldn't the chains be mhs+ for being as fast as the hundred hands statue that not even tsunade could get past?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Jugo doesn't have a page, iirc.
Erm, she should just be Unknown and 7-A with chakra chains.
I feel that she should at least scale on the level of kid sasuke....

Didn't she actualy surprise suigetsu with her attack?

i could have sworn we had a jugo page. oh well, add that to the list sometimes. Btw who keeps deleting chojuros and Hanabis profile

also Karin chains should just be MHS+ like you said

For her AP, she did also knock out a prisoner of orochimaru rather easily, though that doesn't really mean much. I feel that changing it to "Unknown, likely 8-B" should be good enough.

I'll also add stealth mastery for her, and mention chakra supression.

Isnt she from Konoha tho?

I mean Sasuke saved her from the bear during the chunnin exams IIRC.

Edit: And no, only being able to walk on water and walls is for everyone.

Cause her profile is locked so i couldnt add it when it was due and then it got lost in the abyss of our memories.

Also yea my bad she aint from konoha.

speaking of Boruto we need to find our Delta sama since we already have Jigen, Kawaki, and Kashin Koji...time to build our empire

Well, anybody wants to make the summary? I'm feelin lazy... Plus, please do look out for typos

Karin

Genin Karin

Karin Uzumaki

BorutoKarin
Summary

Powers and Stats

Tier: Unknow | Unknow, likely 8-B, 7-A with Chakra chains

Name: Karin Uzumaki

Origin: Naruto

12-13 in part I, 15-17 in part II, 27 currently

Classification: Kusagakure genin, Uzumaki | Missing nin

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chakra Manipulation, Weapon Mastery (Can utilize weaponry like kunai, shuriken, and possibly exploding tags), likely Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, Statistics Amplification (Can enhance her physical capabilities with chakra), Chakra Sensing and limited Clairvoyance with Mind's Eye of the Kagura, Healing and Regenerationn (Low-Mid) through Heal Bite, Resistance to Perception Manipulation | All previous, Chakra Chains, Possibly Earth and Water Manipulation, can walk on water and adhere to walls, can supress her chakra to counter sensing abilities, Stealth Mastery

Attack Potency: Unknow | Unknow, likely City Block level (Should be comparable to Land of the Waves Sasuke Uchiha, who was capable of doing this), Mountain level+ with Chakra chains (destroyed a large wooden construct capable of fending off kage level opponents)

Speed: Hypersonic (Should be somewhat comparable to Naruto) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be slower, but comparable, to Taka Sasuke)

Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely Class G with chakra chains (should be superior to Tkage level characters)

Striking Strength: Unknow | Unknow, likely City Block level, Mountain class+ with Chakra chains

Durability: Unknow | Unknow, likely City Block level, Mountain level+ with Chakra chains

Stamina: Extremly High, as an uzumaki, she has immense amounts of chakra and stamina, could refill Tsunade's chakra entierly

Range: Standard melee range, several meters with kunai and shuriken | Standard melee range, several meters with kunai and shuriken, Tens of meters with chakra chains

Standard Equipment: Kunai, shuriken, possibly explosive tags | Same as before, hides a small blade in her glasses

Intelligence: Gifted, she is extremly analitical, capable of figuring out the mechanics of Danzō's Izanami without any prior knowledge.

Weaknesses: If she uses too much chakra, she can pass out or even die.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Heal Bite:
Transfers chakra to the ones biting the user, healing them and replinishing their stamina. However, it has high chakra usage, and even Karin can only use it a few times a day.

Mind's Eye of the Kagura: By focusing and opening the mind's eye, Karin is able to sense chakra and obtain information about the people, techniques or seals using it. She can also feel if it's being manipulated, thus allowing her to break genjutsu. It has several kilometers of range.

Chakra Suppression Technique: Allows the user to hide their chakra, making sensors unable to feel it. However, ninjutsu and genjutsu cannot be used while supressing using this technique.

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Back