• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Boruto and Sarada

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Shouldn't that feat scale to Boruto as well? He should be somewhat comparable to Sarada.
not in that ragard,

borutos rasengan never has a impressive feat,

and sarada is specializing in punching like sakura, thatmeans she should have the highest stirking strength (and for now AP) in the team...

Since the calculation seemed pretty straightforward, I suppose that it can be used to upgrade Sarada.

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Shouldn't that feat scale to Boruto as well? He should be somewhat comparable to Sarada.
Not at all. Sarada has Sharingan and super strenght. Boruto has a tree level rasengan and gentle fist

Also even in stats Boruto is weaker than the other 2. Maybe after he starts training he'll get good but not for now, or well maybe he'll get a feat in the manga since it has different things from the movie

Still Mitsuki would kill them both.

Okay. Feel free to do so, by linking to the calculation, then.

If you can give the link and tell me which stat it is to be under, I can do it, I guess.

Yeah that seems right boruto isn't anywhere near part 1 naruto level he had to cheat nearly every time to beat fodders who aren't by any chance stronger than the the ones naruto was beating left and right in the same exam he's on par with Chunnin exam naruto at best

I remember that somewhere in the manga boruto was mentioned as being highly gifted, even more so than naruto at his age. Can anyone try to find this in the manga?

(Only thing I'm sure is that Boruto was DEFINITELY declared more talented, due to ability to use multiple elements and the wind-infused rasengan; not so sure about being better than naruto at his age)

Back