• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nappa is 5.944zt (10x less than Ozaru which is 5-B).
Conquest is 0.567zt.

So Nappa has a 10x advantage, maybe less given Conquest upscales, but that's a hefty gap. Conquest does ******* humiliate in LS tho so he could leverage that ig?

oh, I totally forgot that speed is equalized on most matches, in that case can’t Nappa zone him with Ki blasts till Conquest dies? Or AP stomp him.

The blog I found on the verse page says Nappa is max 19.81333~ Zettatons while Conquest upscales from 1.7 or something. So unless I’m missing something he would still stomp, but not be 35 times stronger

Actually, wait, I read that wrong; that was the total yield for the invincible feat. Though I’m still confused where Nappa’s ap actually comes from.
Edit: God Nappa’s profile is confusing. Okay I get it now, Nappa scales to Goku, not Piccolo, and Goku scales to 1/3 of baseline planet level. That was so much more confusing than it needed to be.

Actually, wait, I read that wrong; that was the total yield for the invincible feat. Though I’m still confused where Nappa’s ap actually comes from.
Figured it out.
Nappa = Goku's base.
Goku in KKx3 (3x base) > Galick Gun, which is baseline 5-B. Ergo, Nappa is 1/3rd baseline 5-B.

Which is to say the profile is dogshit, doesn't explain anything (like instead of listing off useless shit like wow he beat krillin, why not actually explain it?), and none of the profiles it links to do either.
Goku kinda memed on Nappa anyway, def not "equal", idk what they cooking

I found out to, I just think the thread didn’t update lol. Same opinion, that is worded so poorly on his profile. Also same with the Goku part, don’t know why we take the “he would win if he calmed down” statements so seriously when the actual actions had Goku t posed on him and KK obliterated Nappa’s back.

That’s what the blogs say, and what he actually gets his ap from currently, so, oh well that’s his ap for now.

Nappa isn't as strong as Baseku? He was stomped by him
Ik, but, that's the current reason. I don't agree with it either lad.
which is to say, Nappa should actually just be upscalng off 5-C, or 1/10th baseline due to Ozaru.

Pretty sure Nappa is baseline (433 Exatons) off heavily scaling from Krilling who is 177.6 Exatons, while Conquest is >567 Exatons, meaning that Conquest is >x1.31 times stronger than Nappa.

Pretty sure Nappa is baseline (433 Exatons) off heavily scaling from Krilling who is 177.6 Exatons, while Conquest is >567 Exatons, meaning that Conquest is >x1.31 times stronger than Nappa.
Figured it out.
Nappa = Goku's base.
Goku in KKx3 (3x base) > Galick Gun, which is baseline 5-B. Ergo, Nappa is 1/3rd baseline 5-B.

Which is to say the profile is dogshit, doesn't explain anything (like instead of listing off useless shit like wow he beat krillin, why not actually explain it?), and none of the profiles it links to do either.
Goku kinda memed on Nappa anyway, def not "equal", idk what they cooking

Meanwhile Goku's profile: Small Planet level (Easily humiliated Nappa before he calmed down)

So...
Yeah idk, the scaling chain on the verse page goes "well Vegeta said nappa could've won and he fought base Goku who's 19zt so Nappa is 19zt".
Which is dumb as shit because Goku memed the **** outta Nappa.

So basically Conquest is stronger and can essentially also prolly straight up cut off Nappa's limbs from his LS alone, as Invincible characters seem to be prone as **** to do this.

Yes, but no because stinky profile and I don't wanna **** with DBZ stans while ******* with OPM stans 🗿
tbf conquest could just outlift and drag his ass into space tbh even with current scaling

Back