• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanazana's High 8-C Bracket: Haxless Edition

I wanna avoid hax as much as I can but I also wanna avoid obvious stomps. Besides Spidey already beats haxxed guys like Naughty anyways

Victoria's emotion powers are actually more varied due to recent story developments. Legend doesn't really dura neg that much, it's just a thing that he can do, but I understand that his standard means of "fly away miles into the air and snipe with lasers due to enhanced vision" is kinda annoying to make threads for.

Some other High 8-Cs I have you could try are Spider-Man (Insomniac Games) and Lung before his durability hits High 6-A.

I see duraneg isn't that much of an issue but most characters here can't do much against flight + range spam, that's why i also nuked Spidey because web gg

How long it takes for Lung to reach High 6-A dura

"How long it takes for Lung to reach High 6-A dura"

Depends. He can build up a charge before the fight, and ramped up to that level against Scion (Worm) almost instantly, but Scion is Scion. He took hours to fully transform against Leviathan (Worm). Against Victoria Dallo and Goddess (Parahumans) he did end up becoming too durable for them to affect after some prolonged fighting, not as fast as against Scion but definitely faster than anything else in Worm.

He was legal in Dargoo's old High 8-C bracket so it's probably fine.

can't he just be blocked from becoming a higher tier then High 8-C? isn't that a thing you can in vs threads?

so he would only end up becoming the very top of High 8-C

I think we can do that. Restricting abilities is not forbidden anyway, it just prevents matches from being added, which is fine.

I think you can with his durability, though he got to a level where Victoria and Goddess couldn't hurt him before even fully transforming.

I said that for another abilities that won't give a higher but still make the match unfair. If we see such abilities in further matches of the Bracket. I wanted to avoid hax as much as I can but I don't know almost none of the nominated characters' abilities

By the way, the second match

Back