• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanazana's High 8-C Bracket: Haxless Edition

Hey guys I'm back

Removed Doomfist and added Boba Fett in his place

I can ban flight too if you want With that logic I should probably ban insane LS too since Spider-Man will destroy this bracket lol

@Edward No regen above Low-Mid sorry

may you make it 2 per person in case this bracket might die before the first round even starts?

i'm not sure outright banning Flight is necessary, just take note, people who abuse their flight and range will destroy most others, but not everyone with flight abuses it

take Yuri Alpha for example, she has flight, but she doesn't really have any ranged attacks, so at best it would be used to chase down someone to continue punching them

how does its intangibility work?

is it passive?

there's also the fact that attempts to snipe it don't seem to work according to its Attack Reflection

well, it has both on its profile

so far, the Ender Dragon is a flying creature with Intangibility, Attack Reflection, uses its range to its advantage a lot, although its range isn't specified on the profile with what its actual ranged attacks can achieve and is just listed as "higher", and equipment that heals it as well as creating another Ender Dragon

maybe i'm just being too careful, but that seems like a lot to deal with for anyone in this bracket

I honestly think it's attack reflection should be removed. I've fought it before and it's never done that. Also it's intangibility doesn't apply to enemies only it's environment it doesn't really abuse it either. It's attacks aren't intangible either they can be blocked

actually, it looks like there is already a CRT that hasn't gotten much attention that would put the Ender Dragon at Low 7-C

@Wokistan I wanna switch Legend with Victoria due to his flight and range but just a question, is her fearhax potent enough to be counted as hax?

Apeironaxim said:
really, Rabbit is being used for another bracket?
People reuse characters all the time and some have been used five or six times but i use rabbit in a second bracket and people complain lol

Damn. For now I'll keep Legend but Woki better nominate someone else w/o flight and crazy range

didn't Lux and Crystal also do so in one of the other brackets but not removed

though obv it's your bracket, you can allow or not allow whoever you want

why is High 8-C so popular for brackets btw?

Back