• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if we can add weakness to memory manipulation, no, but we could mention that Gowther used to be somewhat emotionally unstable.

Also, I do not remember that he was physicially comparable to Gloxinia and Dolor.

http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/211/6

King literally hit Diane in order to avoid the attack, that implies that the attack was serious. Also, Gowther didnt seem to have the need to avoid confrontation with Dolor and Gloxinia.

Well, that is still very little to go by. Perhaps "Possibly..." ratings would be more appropriate for him until we know more?

hm... do you mean changing "Likely High 7-A" to "Possibly High 7-A"? Because I dont have an issue with that.

I mean that since Gowther was never explicitly matched up against them, we cannot scale with certainty.

Okay.

@Galaxian would you be so kind to link in this thread a few of the feats mentioned in the OP? If you can, of course, Im busy and cannot do it right now myself. I think it would be optimal for the profiles.

@Burning what did you edit?

Anyway, I think that the suggestions should be acceptable to apply according to our discussion.

The last chapter confirms Zeldris as the Demon's King representative (to who he lent his power) and almost the strongest demon (most likely behind the Demon King). This means, imo, Zeldris is > Meliodas right now. I'd change his "likely 6-C" to "At least 6-C", based on this.

Merlin due to surviving a direct hit from him (which is mentioned in this chapter) should be outright 6-C, imo.

I added the things you put in the original post with the exception of Gowther (because I don't understand what's going on) and the latest additions. That is, Monspeet and Derieri.

And Diane is still MHS.

Do we need scans for Monspeet and Dereri for clarification?

Also, I think that Zeldris' attack on Merlin was casual. He definitely wasn't using everything he had in that attack.

Dunno, I personally dont think Zeldris is "casual" in character, he seems to me like a kill-first-ask-second guy.

Well, anyway I've adjusted the pages of Monspeet and Derieri. What are the reasons for Zeldris getting an 'At least'? I'm asking so I can write it properly.

Zeldris right now (better said, we now know) is empowered by the Demon King and acts as his representative, is capable of easily oneshoting Dolor (who is High 7-A) after he is boosted by his dance (which should have boosted him by a lot). He is stated to be the "almost strongest Demon" which in the context implies he would be just below the Demon King himself (otherwise he wouldnt be much of a threat if Meliodas alone could take him down).

Whats next: Derrieri and Monstpeet used to have at least 50k power (which is at least 1/4 stronger than critical over Galan) in base before becoming Indura (stated by Galan that you need at least 50k in order to survive the transformation). Zeldris is much higher than any of the Two in base. Also, he survived Escanors attack almost head on.

She should be also "At least MHS, probably higher" until we get someone to scale her to or a feat to scale her. And the same can be said for Gowther, to be honest.

Can somebody adjust current Gowther to "Possibly High 7-A (Dolor and Gloxinia had to avoid one of his attacks in the past)"? Or does anybody else have a better suggestion?

bumping because i want to end this

@Ant if no one can, I will handle the adjustments once I have enough free time to do so (probably on wednesday or thursday).

I'd like a compilation of Indura's new powers, but I guess that would be in another thread.

I adjusted Gowther's page somewhat but I left his durability as Unknown and I named his previous key 'Before accepting his memories'.

Also, what are the other hax that you mentioned he has? Should I also add Resistance to Memory Manipulation for him?

I've generally seen the 10C (or characters at there lvl) placed at 6C not 7A (you could check out the folks at Naruto forums for example).

Anyway, what about a Elizabeth page? She taught Gloxinia & Dolor the "time regression" tech & took on the Indura beast of favour.

Btw, Indura doesn't kill those with 50000+ pl, it just turns them into primitive beasts, & as they grow more monstrous, the wilder & stronger they become. Galan has a friend that is full on Indura & wonders the Demon Realm. Here are some Indura beasts (more monstrous) roaming the Demon Realm

Indura design

can we make an upgrade for merlin's durability, likely higher her perfect cube held meliodas' assault form

Merlin's Perfect Cube technique can be upgraded.

@Ant All the profiles are adjusted, you can close this.

If any merlin upgrade is needed, it should be done in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back