• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This been bugging me for a while so I think we should change this.

On this profile it has Self-Sustenance (Type 1: He could exist as a curse)

• Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.
That just don't make any sense, so I have 2 ideas for this change.

Idea 1: Self-Sustenance becomes Limited Abstract Existence (Type 2)

Type 2:
Embodies an abstraction and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

He can survive as a curse aka the 10 commandments. Immortality (Type 1, 3, and limited 6) (Stated that taking in all Ten Commandments is equivalent to taking his consciousness in)

Here it states that taking all 10 is basically making his consciousness come back. Meliodas had to destroy all the commandments in order to keep the demon king from reviving. This is why idea 1 is limited AE type 2

Idea 2: Self-Sustenance gets removed and existing as a curse becomes incorporeality.

The curse that he survives as acts like a soul that keeps him alive and when someone takes it them in, they become a new vessel for him.
Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept.

(You can either agree/disagree for Idea 1, Idea 2, or the crt in general)
Idea 1
Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Idea 2
Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

General CRT (all of it)
Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I'm going off based on scans from the profiles. I'm currently trying to find the manga chapter/anime ep where its mentioned. His profile here and the commandments profile on the Nanatsu fandom aren't very useful when showing the exact chapter.
Note Meliodas also erased the DK from Britania to purgatory so he should have EE and interdimsional range.

I'm going off based on scans from the profiles. I'm currently trying to find the manga chapter/anime ep where its mentioned. His profile here and the commandments profile on the Nanatsu fandom aren't very useful when showing the exact chapter.
Post this Content revsion promotion here

For one thing when is it ever said that he can exist as a curse?

The commandments by themselves aren't curses, they're sources of power that can grant their host additional power (Either an increase in Power Levels (Strength, Magic, Spirit or all three)) and abilities (Darkness and a Curse)

The Demon King already has Non-corporeal in his profile but has no justification.

But from the Non-corporeal page, I think he qualifies for it by existing as a soul/consciousness, and energy through the commandments.

The commandments themselves being: Parasitic and Reliant Immortality, and Mental and Spiritual Possession

Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.
Doesn't that somebody live without physical body can have this type ? Even that they can have all type self sustenance

The Demon King already has Non-corporeal in his profile but has no justification.

But from the Non-corporeal page, I think he qualifies for it by existing as a soul/consciousness, and energy through the commandments.

The commandments themselves being: Parasitic and Reliant Immortality, and Mental and Spiritual Possession
Just remove the Self Sustenance next to his Non-corporeal, add Type 8 Immortality, and justification for him being Non-corporeal.

The DK actual has two Self Sustenance listed in his Profile, just remove the one next to Non-corporeal.

But I think DK's other listed Self Sustenance could qualify for

Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value). This may provide resistance to poisons.

He's been in Purgatory for who knows how long and he doesn't seem to be the type of person to hunt

These are the things I can think of

Immortality: Type 3, 6, and 8.

DK has regeneration and can heal himself, can possess those who take in all ten commandments, and can survive his physical destruction so long as the commandments exist.

Possession: Mental, and Spiritual.

Can possess those who take in all ten commandments by projecting his consciousness and entering their body with his soul and taking control of their actions.

Non Corporeal justification.

Can exists through the ten commandments, which are physical manifestations of his power that also contain his soul and consciousness

Last edited:
Just remove the Self Sustenance next to his Non-corporeal, add Type 8 Immortality, and justification for him being Non-corporeal.

The DK actual has two Self Sustenance listed in his Profile, just remove the one next to Non-corporeal.

But I think DK's other listed Self Sustenance could qualify for

Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value). This may provide resistance to poisons.

He's been in Purgatory for who knows how long and he doesn't seem to be the type of person to hunt
Agree, since he does not bound by physical form, he would have all type self-sustenance

Back