• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nakiri Kuubou vs SCP-682

Ah got'cha.

Hmm. IF i had to make a sort of vote (it's up to you on how it's interpreted), i'd probably say inconclusive. While Kuubou IS as powerful as Reinhard in terms of power (it's stated WoG that the latter is as powerful as a God like the former but it's irrelevant to here and all, i know) and is a pretty haxxy one like the latter, idk if it'll be enough to kill 682 or not...maybe, i'm just thinking inconclusive.

Mainly that Kuubou might not be powerful to permanently take out 682, while 682 has no way of taking out Kuubou anytime soon if ever due to Kuubou being nothing but a dream (that can attack those in reality as well as those in the dream world in his verse) and the fact that he has Mid-Godly and Type 8 immortality.

This... is actually an incredible hard match up and i cannot choose the winner between those two.

SCP-682 doesn't seem to have anything to kill or destroy Nakiri in someway due to the latter Immortality alongside his Regen,while Nakiri no matter what he do, ain't gonna harm the Lizard due to the reptile freaking resistances O___O.

So what happens?Well during the fight, they will find out they love each other and start having a fami-*shot*

Lol jk it's Inconclusive.

Should we really consider "Rosei are a dream so they can't be hit" valid in a debate? Isn't that like saying the Stands from Jojo being intangible and invisible to all non-stand users, and Soul Reapers in Bleach all being invisible to people who can't percieve spiritual beings?(which we don't allow). Don't we normally ignore such things if everyone else significant in the verse can fight each other?

tbh, it's different from stand users, it's a part of thei being, hence why they have This, so as long as any character have any of the powers to counter that, they aren't going to have a hard time against them to hit them.

now that 682 has low godly regen i think nakiri could pull this off with causality manipulation and void manipulation

but i made this thread so not allowed to vote

Back