• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just gonna clarify that Kai's 500 years of experience is legitimate, not just him being old. He's comparable to Oogway who's spent centuries mastering thousands and thousands of scrolls and forms of Kung Fu, who are both >>>>> KFP3 Po who has some surprisingly good feats of his own.

I suppose if the literal first thing that Nagi starts with is shadow teleportation and point blank shadow bind, then he'll beat Kai. In the anime it took him a few seconds to summon one dagger, from what I saw, but maybe he improves later on or something. I'll vote Nagi FRA for now

GyroNutz said:
I suppose if the literal first thing that Nagi starts with is shadow teleportation and point blank shadow bind, then he'll beat Kai. In the anime it took him a few seconds to summon one dagger, from what I saw, but maybe he improves later on or something. I'll vote Nagi FRA for now
Yeah, that's what he did vs Ikki.

Ikki lunched ran at him, he threw 3 daggers, from those daggers came out 3 monsters. Ikki fodderized the monsters, fog came up, he teleported behind and tried to stab him, but obvious thing is obvious Ikki just senses Nagi and kicks him before getting stabbed because why wouldn't he notice something in the midst of fog (though Ikki did have knowledge of Nagi's abilities beforehand).

About the speed, it's not really a few seconds, it was really just the first summon so it's a bit showy.

Back