• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nagato Vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

They're both island level and Nagato actually has a island level feat I have no idea how tsuna is island level or what feats placed him that high ?

@OMillenium if I understand this sites tiering system, having "Likely" before their tier is lower than being that tier just straight up. And Nagato is a solid 6-C, while Tsuna is Likely 6-C, so I do believe that Nagato has higher DC.

No, he doesn't. Tsuna is not island level anymore, that was recently debunked as serious wanking and so was the FTL stuff. With speed equalized, Nagato has a seriously good chance of taking this.

Alakabamm said:
No, he doesn't. Tsuna is not island level anymore, that was recently debunked as serious wanking and so was the FTL stuff. With speed equalized, Nagato has a seriously good chance of taking this.
his enemy moved at lightspeed and tsuna reacted, that means he is at least lightspeed, the feat with the blackhole-escaping despite being nealry sucked in ot means he needs to be faster than light,
he also escaped graviton balls which have the same gravitation-strength as a star :)

but the island lvl AP isnt correct :)

Alakabamm said:
Wait how is UDWM Tsuna not FTL, he countered Bermuda's attack which was FTL making him FTL by comparison

Wait how is UDWM Tsuna not FTL, he countered Bermuda's attack which was FTL making him FTL by comparison

And if you read the manga you can clearly see that he destroyed Simon Island with a full power XX-Burner

1. Bermuda's attack is not counted as FTL on here, OBD or in narutoforums

2. That was not a real black hole. Read our page on black holes feats in fiction or refer to what an actual black hole is like

3. The star gravity feat was also not accepted because it is inconsistent with both the character and effects of the attack

So Tsuna's best speed feat scales to Daemon

Hst master said:
And if you read the manga you can clearly see that he destroyed Simon Island with a full power XX-Burner
The feat did not generate anything close to an island level value, our "island level" attack potency is based on energy not whether the destroyed object was "an island" or not

Alakabamm said:
1. Bermuda's attack is not counted as FTL on here, OBD or in narutoforums
2. That was not a real black hole. Read our page on black holes feats in fiction or refer to what an actual black hole is like

3. The star gravity feat was also not accepted because it is inconsistent with both the character and effects of the attack

So Tsuna's best speed feat scales to Daemon
that means that what the manga says =/= what is actually used for the chars's stats on this site, good to know ^_^

It also says that Ainz Ooal Gown is lightspeed in the Overlord LN and that Vali Lucifer is lightspeed in the DxD LN...do you think those are true?

Alakabamm said:
It also says that Ainz Ooal Gown is lightspeed in the Overlord LN and that Vali Lucifer is lightspeed in the DxD LN...do you think those are true?
depends on context, it is not rare for authors to use hyperboles to describe stuff :/ but i wouldnt see why not if nothing suggests otherwise, in KHR it is simply that blackholes and gravity-balls with the strength of a star dont affect anyone except for the one intended to be hit, it is not like we can impose physics on such stuff if anything regrading the phenomen is supernatural to begin with right?

either way, if the majority and the admins think that it isnt the case than let it be like they want, sawada loses this than ^_^ (i would have said that he lose even without debunking his AP, afterall pain has way to much hax for tsuna to win if speed is equiv :()

Sharkking123! said:
IT would destroy the planet in seconds and no one could even reackt to survive a black hole your durabilty have to negate it
only if we use the physics used in RL or other verses, take it as authors-freedom, in KHR blackholes dont react with anything except the target :)

IT would destroy the planet in seconds and no one could even reackt to survive a black hole your durabilty have to negate it
only if we use the physics used in RL or other verses, take it as authors-freedom, in KHR blackholes dont react with anything except the target :)

35 minutes agoQuote More

• But that is kind of impossible

TheMightyRegulator said:
Indeed. 3D beings cannot survive a real black hole.
they can also not move at FTL because nothing moves faster than light, but real physics to hell in a story of a 16 year old boy escaping a blackhole created by another 16 year old boy via his "flame of earth" ^_^

Though we understand fiction rarely follows the laws of physics, if we don't make exceptions, everyone would be infinite, there would be no semblance of order in discussions like this.

^that is troublesome too, i understand that, but what i have a problem with is that in KHR the blackholes and star-gravity-balls are only working on the target and nothing else, so why should we ignore this feat? it is a KHR-version of a blackhole, not every fiction uses the same kind ^_^

and alkabamm mentioned that the feat with the black-flame-villian was dismissed, im not sure why, tsuna reacted and countered a person who moved at lightspeed, at least this should make him lightspeed too right?

PS: i think i go of topic, maybe i should create a thread in questions and answer-secton :p

GreatestSin said:
^that is troublesome too, i understand that, but what i have a problem with is that in KHR the blackholes and star-gravity-balls are only working on the target and nothing else, so why should we ignore this feat? it is a KHR-version of a blackhole, not every fiction uses the same kind ^_^
If they work on the target and nothing else they definitely don't act like real black holes. Please drop it.

and alkabamm mentioned that the feat with the black-flame-villian was dismissed, im not sure why, tsuna reacted and countered a person who moved at lightspeed, at least this should make him lightspeed too right?

PS: i think i go of topic, maybe i should create a thread in questions and answer-secton :p

The thread would more likely belong in the content revision board if you want to actually make a case.

If you would like to make a case about Bermuda being FTL you can do it on the content revision board; however, keep in mind that this topic was already discussed somewhat on here and rather extensively on Narutoforums/OBD.

Back