• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nacht Faust (Devil Union) Vs. Mori Jin

? It’s a 1v1 the fighters aren’t blindfolded before the match.

Both of them will be able to see where the other is to start I’m assuming, I don’t know why this would be any different.
I don’t understand this argument. It doesn’t matter where they start if as soon as the fight starts Nacht uses MZ to blind him. He’s not gonna stay still so knowing where he starts is irrelevant.

ive seen all his other fights in this key he definitely doesn't go all out..
Oh like when he shit stomped 100 clones going all out? Or when after that he fought 3 more people in the tournament and destroyed then as well going… all out. Don’t cherry pick the one fight with the “fox guy” Bc he Ilpyo was trained by Mori’s grandpa to make him grow and overcome the issues with renewal Taekwondo. literally read the fight Ilpyo is training him.

he starts with mana zone in character.
Show me him doing it as a first move.
no his shadows pull someone into a shadow dimension or he can use the other one with combine mode.
he’s not pulling Mori he has class Z LS
there is a size but its not like a static aoe, it follows the user who casts mana zone it nacht is relatively close to mori vicinity hes not escaping. iirc
Yet your whole argument is Nacht is not getting close to Mori. Yet he needs to be relatively close to Mori to have his best ability work. Unless you can show proof that it can cover the whole top arena to get Mori in it from jump it’s not happening.

Don’t exactly have a scan on hand but it was pretty much the first thing he did when facing Lilith and Namaah.

He’d be able to pull him in if he paralyzes him first.

Also even if Nacht needs to be relatively close he’s still pretty much undetectable inside it. If Mori tries to get close he’d still end up blind

I don’t understand this argument. It doesn’t matter where they start if as soon as the fight starts Nacht uses MZ to blind him. He’s not gonna stay still so knowing where he starts is irrelevant.
Mori stone walls his opponents whenever he amps literally multiple times... Nacht will not be able to move far when Mori blitzes, that’s even giving him the ability to see Mori move or react to him. When he amps it’s shown consistently people can’t even see him or they just spam borrowed powers ( that is even a monster amp as well, such an amp that it turns stomps completely around Link ) that does absolutely nothing to Mori considering he doesn’t even flinch when jegal spams multiple of them.

The twins found him in like 3 panels are we even being serious with this. Then got completely overwhelmed and said all I can do is just dodge before I die… while the twins stated they aren’t even using their full power. Link

that says it all right there.

Oh like when he shit stomped 100 clones going all out? Or when after that he fought 3 more people in the tournament and destroyed then as well going… all out. Don’t cherry pick the one fight with the “fox guy” Bc he Ilpyo was trained by Mori’s grandpa to make him grow and overcome the issues with renewal Taekwondo. literally read the fight Ilpyo is training him.
Pretty sure he was piss during that, he has no reason to do that here and did he use acupuncture?

Show me him doing it as a first move.
Nice of u to check black clover he has like only two fights in which he starts with mana zone dark prison in both.

Yet your whole argument is Nacht is not getting close to Mori. Yet he needs to be relatively close to Mori to have his best ability work. Unless you can show proof that it can cover the whole top arena to get Mori in it from jump it’s not happening.
Read his first figt with asta bc ch 272 he literally doesnt fight in character and uses summins and When i say relatively close i don't mean literally next to him.

Mori stone walls his opponents whenever he amps literally multiple times... Nacht will not be able to move far when Mori blitzes, that’s even giving him the ability to see Mori move or react to him. When he amps it’s shown consistently people can’t even see him or they just spam borrowed powers ( that is even a monster amp as well, such an amp that it turns stomps completely around Link ) that does absolutely nothing to Mori considering he doesn’t
When Nacht moves from his initial postion mori wil never find him again his sight and other senses will be nulled..

The twins found him in like 3 panels are we even being serious with this. Then got completely overwhelmed and said all I can do is just dodge before I die… while the twins stated they aren’t even using their full power. Link
You do realises they were like overwhelmingly stronger than him right? Like The only thing he could literally do was buy time.

He’d be able to pull him in if he paralyzes him first. Valid wincin mori has no answer too

Also even if Nacht needs to be relatively close he’s still pretty much undetectable inside it. If Mori tries to get close he’d still end up blind

Pretty sure he was piss during that, he has no reason to do that here and did he use acupuncture?
Yes he does it’s literally the same exact scenario. To call it PIS is so disingenuous it’s crazy. He uses acupuncture against the first guy he fights honestly what are you talking about he has no reason to do that? It’s Mori a man who is extremely competitive you think he’s not going to take this seriously or use his strongest moves.
You do realises they were like overwhelmingly stronger than him right? Like The only thing he could literally do was buy time.
yeah just like Mori with his amps. Except Mori’s not going to play around with him like the twins did.
Nice of u to check black clover he has like only two fights in which he starts with mana zone dark prison in both.
I read black clover weekly I just dont remember some shit it’s been months since those fights. Especially considering I don’t really like his character so I don’t pay much attention to him
When Nacht moves from his initial postion mori wil never find him again his sight and other senses will be nulled..
Nacht is not getting far… at most he puts on mana zone and takes 1 step before Mori sends a kick to his skull that shakes his brain and KO’s him.

Genuine question do you know what a blitz is? Nacht will 1 not be able to react to Mori and 2 not be able to move or fly away. So him moving from his initial point to where he’s still not in the same general area is not happening. And Mori is not a dumbass who’s going to forget where Nacht is.

Yes he does it’s literally the same exact scenario. To call it PIS is so disingenuous it’s crazy. He uses acupuncture against the first guy he fights honestly what are you talking about he has no reason to do that? It’s Mori a man who is extremely competitive you think he’s not going to take this seriously or use his strongest moves.
ima check some ToP fights im pretty sure he doesn't go all out like that against most characters unless they piss him off(that guy with a "high power level" and blue hair dude who did something evil) or if this was a bloodlusted fight.
yeah just like Mori with his amps. Except Mori’s not going to play around with him like the twins did.
there were both of them going ham with aoe magic yet he could still pull of the paralysis and seal
I read black clover weekly I just dont remember some shit it’s been months since those fights. Especially considering I don’t really like his character so I don’t pay much attention to him
truue
Nacht is not getting far… at most he puts on mana zone and takes 1 step before Mori sends a kick to his skull that shakes his brain and KO’s him.

Genuine question do you know what a blitz is? Nacht will 1 not be able to react to Mori and 2 not be able to move or fly away. So him moving from his initial point to where he’s still not in the same general area is not happening. And Mori is not a dumbass who’s going to forget where Nacht is.
so basically were at a point where mori either one shots from the get go or loses late im guessing

he still gets percepion amps from mana zone hes not staying in one position if mori beats up what he thinks is nacht probably will be a pack its over.

ima check some ToP fights im pretty sure he doesn't go all out like that against most characters unless they piss him off(that guy with a "high power level" and blue hair dude who did something evil) or if this was a bloodlusted fight.
I can make an Imgur of all the times in the arc Mori goes all out or finishes the fight quickly I just read it this morning.
there were both of them going ham with aoe magic yet he could still pull of the paralysis and seal
But they both stated they were tryna play with him so I don’t think they were going all out. Could be mistaken tho
so basically were at a point where mori either one shots early or loses late im guessing
Mori has a chance to win later on in the fight if Nacht doesn’t paralyze him and BFR him. He can still amps x 8 when he gets in trouble and he can just spam wind kicks all around the mana zone to hit Nacht. So I’d say if Mori doesn’t 1-shot early it’s like 50/50 if he can amp before Nacht bfr him

But they both stated they were tryna play with him so I don’t think they were going all out. Could be mistaken tho
yea its likely they could've bodied if they went as hard against asta, but during the fight its pretty clear they were above him casually so it was still commendable he could last abit.
Mori has a chance to win later on in the fight if Nacht doesn’t paralyze him and BFR him. He can still amps x 8 when he gets in trouble and he can just spam wind kicks all around the mana zone to hit Nacht. So I’d say if Mori doesn’t 1-shot early it’s like 50/50 if he can amp before Nacht bfr him
i forget how much blitz amps he has, its basically if mori tags the real nacht with a grapple or aoe kick before nacht uses his crow form to seal. i'd be in favor of the later tho doing it blind and not being able to sense nacht in his mana zone would be extremely tough.

Back