• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nacht Faust (Devil Union) Vs. Mori Jin

Fight takes place at Tournament of Power
Nacht starts with Devil Union
Speed Equalized
This is the first match of the tournament, good luck to the combatants!
Nacht Faust (13.25 TT):
Mori Jin (17.4 TT)

Canis_Mode_Nacht.png

JinMo-Ri.png

What does Mori start with?
Highly skilled martial arts and amps.

Mori has the Ap advantage and has a heavy skill advantage with RPL to add on to that.

I know DU Nacht fought against those two devils was it? Can a black clover supporter tell me what he does to start against a serious opponent.

Last edited:
Highly skilled martial arts and amps.

Mori has the Ap advantage and has a heavy skill advantage with RPL to add on to that.

I know DU Nacht fought against those two devils was it? Can a black clover supporter tell me what he does to start against a serious opponent.
It's hard to say, as in the twin devils fight, he was trying to stall for time.

My guess, based on his training with Asta, would be that he starts with the Pack clones

I would agree that he would probably go with Canis mode and use pack clones to start. Against Asta he also used Dark Prison Hunting Ground to blind him.

Ah well Mori does have feats of taking down multiple opponents at the same time. That are on the same level of power as him as well. I can go into more detail if need be.

If Nacht does use his pack clones I think this will go in favor of Mori by a landslide. While trying to overwhelm him with the pack clones it will just make Mori stronger with his RPL. Mori will probably dance around the clones using a combination of tae kwon do or karate (looking extra stylish btw) and if he feels slightly pressured he’s using his amps or dura neg hacks like the acupuncture that can win him this fight pretty easily imo.

Yeah Mori has experience taking down multiple foes at his level. Plus, Mori's martial arts involve a lot of grappling and I don't see any way Nacht is overpowering Class Z LS.

Does Mori have feats of fighting while completely blind?
How does he make his opponent’s blind? And not that I can think of from the top of my head.

Although he has no feats of fighting blind (that I know of) if he still has enhanced senses and extrasensory perception with accelerated development + instinctive reactions. So I’d say it’s probably not the biggest advantage if any. In fact it’ll probably just make him want to use his amps or do a aoe wind style attack to end the fight quicker.

Not to mention if he grabs Nacht once with class Z LS like Ovens mentioned he’s not getting away and will probably get combo’d to death or Mori will spare him with just a quick ko with his acupuncture.

So, given how dangerous Mori sounds, Nacht will have no problem starting at full power, and likely with Caenis.

What’s Mori’s response to Nacht’s Mana Zone, a domain that robs you of your senses so potent that even Asta, who possesses Ki (which can sense emotions, intent, muscle movement, breathing, sounds, etc) was completely powerless to stop.

Nacht is also capable of summoning dozens of clones with Pack, who are just as strong as him, and are indistinguishable from his own energy. Keep in mind, Mana Zone massively amps all stats (Lumerie went from being comparable to Zagred to blitzing him), reactions, and omnidirectional attacks.

Dozens of clones is nothing to Mori he took down 100 clones Link and still had energy to keep fighting.

Does Nacht start with Mana zone? And I thought it was depended on being stronger than your opponent. I don’t know a lot about mana zone so sorry.
Keep in mind, Mana Zone massively amps all stats (Lumerie went from being comparable to Zagred to blitzing him), reactions, and omnidirectional attacks.
Mori has similar amps, He has acupuncture to make him not feel pain, heal, and to multiply his ap and speed. Honestly mana zone sounds like a significant amp but Mori’s are just better.

Does Nacht have anything to actually put Mori down? All I’m seeing is just more evidence that Nacht will just make Mori significantly stronger and faster due to his RPL and Healing.

Win cons for Mori
Multiple forms of dura neg
Mega skill advantage
Way higher LS
Better amps with acupuncture + martial arts amps
RPL + Healing
Ice kicks to freeze him
Wind kicks that are dura neg and slightly Aoe as well.
Instinctive reaction that will allow him to counter once being hit.

Honestly I think it’s a mid dif for Mori

Mori had servere vertigo and could not think straight and was fine. As long as he can feel Nacht physically he will know exactly where he is.

Mori has shown time and again that he can fight fine while impaired like when he fought Ilpyo after losing his sense of balance and had blurry vision.

Instinctive reactions also work here since the moment Mori feels Nacht's attack, he can dodge or counterattack.

Does Nacht start with Mana zone? And I thought it was depended on being stronger than your opponent. I don’t know a lot about mana zone so sorry.
Against an opponent like him, I feel he would have no issue holding back.

Mori has similar amps, He has acupuncture to make him not feel pain, heal, and to multiply his ap and speed. Honestly mana zone sounds like a significant amp but Mori’s are just better.
To what degree? I have given a pretty clear example of how much MZ amps you.

Mori had servere vertigo and could not think straight and was fine.
I’m not going to lie, I don’t think vertigo compares to precognition.

As long as he can feel Nacht physically he will know exactly where he is.
Except for the fact that “Nacht” isn’t attacking - it’s one of 20+ clones, all who possess a similar energy signature.

Mori has shown time and again that he can fight fine while impaired like when he fought Ilpyo after losing his sense of balance and had blurry vision.
I don’t think this compares to Precog.

Instinctive reactions also work here since the moment Mori feels Nacht's attack, he can dodge or counterattack.
When near death, Asta’s mind instinctively turns itself to deal with attacks that are faster than him, and yet, no such luck worked against Nacht.

i doubt this mori can fight against multiple opponents that are relative to him completely blind. even if he could i don't see resistance to paralysis if the packs don't work can't nacht just equip crow then stun with his sound/shadow and do what ever? or bfr/seal iirc

To what degree? I have given a pretty clear example of how much MZ amps you.
Martial arts amp is pretty sizable but maybe not stompish, while the acupuncture makes Mori significantly stronger and faster to the point where he blitzes and basically just destroys his opponent’s.

Proof this is what’s likely going to happen if Mori uses amps or even grabs on to him. The combos will never stop
side note my phone keeps trying to auto correct Nacht to Nacho.
im having alotta trouble with his name as well not to mention I lowkey thought his name was nact 😂😭

i doubt this mori can fight against multiple opponents that are relative to him completely blind. even if he could i don't see resistance to paralysis if the packs don't work can't nacht just equip crow then stun with his sound/shadow and do what ever? or bfr/seal iirc
I don’t doubt it at all. Actually it’s damn near supported by the narrative that Mori could do something like this.

Mori does not need to see someone to beat him. He’s a master martial artist and if he gets touched he’s going to counter instantly and if he grabs Nacht it’s over. Nacht touches him Mori counters grabs him performs a judo throw and it’s over. He gets pummeled.

Thats if he fights him head on which he doesn't in character

he starts with pack which spawn alot of creatures to fight they body asta btw who also has pretty good analytical predictions(several actually) when he wasn't serious.

then he uses mana zone dark prison which negs vision and senses + his pack and if he choses to use crow to paralysis its gg.

Again Nacht isn’t going to be the one fighting. He’ll have to deal with all the clones while he can’t see or sense them before getting to Nacht himself. And after seeing how skilled Mori is in close combat he’ll definitely want to stay back and use range to his advantage.

Regardless there are still other options like Gallus’ cry to paralyze him and deal that way.

he starts with pack which spawn alot of creatures to fight they body asta btw who also has pretty good analytical predictions(several actually) when he wasn't serious.
so he makes Mori stronger due to his RPL, Asta doesn't compare to Mori so what he did against them doesn't really matter.

He sees that Nacht is a pain in the ass so he amps and blitzes and either dura negs him or kills him with his martial arts.

this key Mori uses his amps from the start "I'll fight with my full power from the beginning" quoted from the Imgur posted a couple of comments up. so he's using his amps first and Nacht can literally not react to him and Mori ends this fight very quickly.

there's no answer for that. not to mention if Mori touches Nacht he can paralyze him as well or do something like this that will 1-shot link although out of character Mori is an extremely smart master martial artist and use any of the tools he has to win fights.

to say Mori can't touch Nacht once is quite a stretch.

You're missing the point. Nacht doesn't directly fight he lets his packs(summons) do in conjunction with mana zone dark prison which nulls his opponents sight and senses.

Wank him how high u want with skill if the packs can't kill him while his completely blind and void of senses, he can switch to crow form and paralysis via sound or use the shadows to bfr/seal.

I'm not wanking anybody in fact I'm trying to use Mori's less significant amp a 2x multiplier instead of the 8x. I'm literally just telling you what he does. so let's stop with the "wanking" argument completely unnecessary

I've already proven Mori goes all out at the beginning in this key. tell me 1 how is Nacht going to see him when the amp is consistently shown to stonewall Mori's opponents. and 2 how is Nacht going to know to activate his mana zone off rip.

let me play devil's advocate for a second, Nacht uses both the packs and his mana zone off rip, well Mori is ****** right? No, he's actually still very much in this fight id even consider him to be still very much a favorite.

this is a feat directly from his profile. no "wanking"[Could tell exactly where his opponent was and their stance simply through physical contact with them even after he was rendered dizzy and his vision was blur) Mori would still start off with amps and he would just blitz where Nacht was and KO him or kick in that area and **** up Nacht with an amped attack and send vibrations through his brain that 1-shot him?

you say BFR yet it's on the Top arena. is Nacht going to send Mori outside of the realm they are in? and how many times has that worked against a character who is capable of stomping him?

Nacht will use Mana Zone from the start because he’ll be able to sense Morí is a threat. How will Mori know where he is to make contact? He’s not gonna be able to see or sense him as his Mana Zone actively counters those. If Nacht sees pack isn’t working he’ll will just switch up and try Gallus to paralyze him and as far as I can see Mori has no resistance to it. Hell he could do what he did to the twin devils and after paralyzing them just drop them through the floor.

Does his mana zone basically give him invisibility and bypass enhanced senses or something? A little confused on how Nacht ability work

Not to mention that Mori has an ability that turns off his pain. He's already used to fighting without his senses on.

Mori could just use yeoui to counter MZ he can make yeoui bigger than MZ except if the MK mode is restricted then he can't use yeoui

I've already proven Mori goes all out at the beginning in this key. tell me 1 how is Nacht going to see him when the amp is consistently shown to stonewall Mori's opponents. and 2 how is Nacht going to know to activate his mana zone off rip.
ive seen all his other fights in this key he definitely doesn't go all out... iirc didnt the blue guy do something to piss him off?
he starts with mana zone in character.
this is a feat directly from his profile. no "wanking"[Could tell exactly where his opponent was and their stance simply through physical contact with them even after he was rendered dizzy and his vision was blur) Mori would still start off with amps and he would just blitz where Nacht was and KO him or kick in that area and **** up Nacht with an amped attack and send vibrations through his brain that 1-shot him?
again he wouldn't be attacking nacht in fact he wouldn't know whats his grappling/one shotting(likely a pack) before the others swarm him
you say BFR yet it's on the Top arena. is Nacht going to send Mori outside of the realm they are in? and how many times has that worked against a character who is capable of stomping him?
no his shadows pull someone into a shadow dimension or he can use the other one with combine mode.
Does his mana zone basically give him invisibility and bypass enhanced senses or something? A little confused on how Nacht ability work
he spreads darkness over an area which blinds you and negs your senses

Asta has instintive reactions + analytical prediction btw and he was completely helpless here.
Not to mention that Mori has an ability that turns off his pain. He's already used to fighting without his senses on.
fighting with his pain turned off doesn't equal fighting blind and having several other senses off.

again if he uses crow mode what stops him from paralyzing?

He does go all out at the start if the one he's facing is strong
when has ToP mori went full acupuncture against the fox dude or other strong characters, feels like the blue dude was the only one.
Well, does his mana zone have some sort of size limit?
there is a size but its not like a static aoe, it follows the user who casts mana zone it nacht is relatively close to mori vicinity hes not escaping. iirc

Back