• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N-Alex vs Skodwarde Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: This guy alex seems to win every battle he does. I made this just to make him lose once. You can call it stomp, spite, whatever.

Round 1: N-Alex vs Spengbab

Round 2: N-Alex vs Moar Krabs

Round 3: N-Alex vs Morbid Patrick

Round 4: N-Alex vs Almighty Skodwarde

Dude. Using a wip to fight Skod? Hehehe.

Whatever. I'm gonna pull more bullshit out of my ass.

N-Alex kills all of their pages. Now, there are no page to go against.

/thread.

Now, let's get back to this thread. Ale needs more killz.

Just saying that Skod isn't defined by his page. If he was, it would be his weakness. But you know, it can't. That's like me showing you a pic of Chuck Norris, then tearing the picture apart and saying he's dead.(Also, forget this reply if your comment wasn't serious)

Grand Landmaster said:
Just saying that Skod isn't defined by his page. If he was, it would be his weakness. But you know, it can't. That's like me showing you a pic of Chuck Norris, then tearing the picture apart and saying he's dead.(Also, forget this reply if your comment wasn't serious)
Half serious, half not serious:

Goku stalemated Skod himself.

Goku also stalemated Zeno-Sama.

However, Zeno-Sama is terrified of the IDEA of going against N-Alex.

So, you tell me.

The "conventional tiers" have been surpasses by him a while ago, I mean...

Look at this!!! Everything listed there is fodder to him xD

Once he murders the BOSS, he'll get to Aleverse LV2 and become so murderous that.. well, Alemniscients haven't created a thing to descibe it yet. So even they don't know what the actual **** Alex is.

Well, I don't see Skod(or any other Skodwarde Squad member) taking the tiering system seriously:

"'Tier:' Skodwarde has no use for tiers, such is the might of Skodwarde"

"Attack Potency: Skodwarde does not care for such meager "potency".

Speed: Skodwarde finds this an insignificant concept.

Lifting Strength: Skodwarde does not associate with such an irrelevant category.

Striking Strength: Yet another meager concept.

Durability: And yet another irrelevant category..."

Also:

"Note: Skodwarde can't lose. He's too broken. Also of note is that this Skodwarde is somewhat nerfed from his current wiki incarnation(don't question the logic because there is none)

Note #2: Any page claiming to be stronger than Skodwarde is automatically weaker than Skodwarde because screw logic. Skodwarde IS the logic. "

So unless you manage to get note 2 deleted, there is no way N-Alex can defeat Skodwarde.

Grand Landmaster said:
"those things, from the looks of it, go under Undefinables, not saying it is, but it looks like it"
Also:

"Note: Skodwarde can't lose. He's too broken. Also of note is that this Skodwarde is somewhat nerfed from his current wiki incarnation(don't question the logic because there is none)

Note #2: Any page claiming to be stronger than Skodwarde is automatically weaker than Skodwarde because screw logic. Skodwarde IS the logic. "

Oh boy, Logic Killing attack moves surely will gonna hurt!

Strength? We are not talking about "strength" here boiii.

If strength was needed, then explain how can a 6-C kill an Untierable? How can a 5-A murder Undefinables so casually? His killing intent will find a way, if not now, then later (he's busy killing the shit out of Chara rn). After all, his page is a wip. Only LV1 things, and even LV1 isn't finished yet, so it's a wips'wip.

If you are trying to make Alex lose, I'll tell you that's a nuh-huh~!

Grand Landmaster said:
About this, well, you're not Alex! xD

"You can punch a cardboard and destroy it, he can punch a cardboard an wipe them all out."

This isn't about logic tho, it's more the rule of this wiki. No matter what your desc of your character says, it doesn't count if it contradicts the rules of this wiki.

Grand Landmaster said:
This isn't about logic tho, it's more the rule of this wiki. No matter what your desc of your character says, it doesn't count if it contradicts the rules of this wiki.
He doesn't contradict it due to him bullshitting reality.

And even then, if he sees it as an obstacle to killing. He'll kill that as well. That's what "WiKiller" kinda does (and more!).

Grand Landmaster said:
Well, even a "mere" tier 0 has logic manipulation strong enough to edit a wiki, and Skod eats omnipotents...
Omnipotent?

Boi
Mr. Omnipotent < Binary Mary < Matthew the Third. Matthew is barely even in the very first Low-Aleversal LV. I'm not even gonna show his HUGE list of murders like I showed to Goku, because I'm too lazy to do that rn.

This is no fancy manipulation, my good sir. This is murder.

Omnikinesis > Murder Manipulation

By saying Alex can kill Skod, you are literrally breaking the rules of this site. And of course, that cannot be possible unless you get permission from admins.

Case closed.

Anything you say about the wiki rules(rule killing, logic killing etc.) won't count unless you get the permission from the admins.

Note: Technically, your character probably isn't even on the memetic tier, which Skod is. So that only would make Skod victorious, aside from other countless reasons.

Grand Landmaster said:
Omnikinesis > Murder Manipulation
By saying Alex can kill Skod, you are literrally breaking the rules of this site. And of course, that cannot be possible unless you get permission from admins.

Case closed.
Stop with your Manipulations. If it was simply a manipulation, then Manipulation Manipulation would have erased it a long time ago (and I am the creator of Manipulation Manipulation, and the only one who has mastered it).

He isn't breaking them as I told you. He has innumerable ways of "not-breaking" that, via simply bullshit, via killing the link between "rule" and "break", etc.

Well, you also do not seem to know anything about N-Alex other than he's a happy murderer.

Which is fine, I don't want you traumatized. But saying he manipulates things?

Pfft. Here's what Cyber-A--- wrote about him:

"No fancy manipulations, no fight-derailing, stupid, worthlesss and useless movements. Every. single. thing. done by him, no matter how insignificant said movement is, it is only done for killing his opponent the fastest and most efficent way. He never, not even once, stops to do something that will not lead to his enemies' absolute death. In short... Ale killy". ~ Cyber-A---

Now, read my second comment. Someone that stalemated the one who stalemated Skod, is terrified of the mere idea of going against Alex. So, no way in Homework Hell will he lose~!

I never said he Skod always wins, I said Skod never loses. There's a difference. That's what his profile tells. If you believe that N-Alex can defeat him, then change his profile. Then, I will accept your idea. But as long as his profile says he is unbeatable, he is.

About the manipulation; I could argue with you for a long time about this, but I am not going to read the entire N-Alex profile just for that. So let's just leave it at that.

Grand Landmaster said:
I never said he Skod always wins, I said Skod never loses. There's a difference. That's what his profile tells. If you believe that N-Alex can defeat him, then change his profile. Then, I will accept your idea. But as long as his profile says he is unbeatable, he is.

About the manipulation; I could argue with you for a long time about this, but I am not going to read the entire N-Alex profile just for that. So let's just leave it at that.
Killing the characteristic/quality of "never loses" can easily do the job.

WiKiller can simply strike the note and murder it.

He has many ways known and yet to be know to do that. He did it with Ant the Mothman the Black the Nuclear Muscles the Man the Legend the Shitposter the Terminator the Meanie and he made Ant woop his ass with his own ass (Ant's ass, that is. No yaoi here, pls).

And then slicing away the connection between his enemies and win, etc., just like he did to Super Shenro's wishes to win a vs thread (well, all of his wishes).

Read his mini-stories!! The page took me so long to make xD

But the mini-stories somewhat show the bullshit he does (6-C Ale, of courseee).

Sure, you can make a character stronger than Skod, I don't say anything to that. But to make it count here, you must change the thing said at Skod's profile. That's like making a fanfiction that contradicts canon story. I say it again:

If you believe that N-Alex can defeat Skodwarde, then change his profile.

Am I clear enough?

Grand Landmaster said:
Sure, you can make a character stronger than Skod, I don't say anything to that. But to make it count here, you must change the thing said at Skod's profile. That's like making a fanfiction that contradicts canon story. I say it again:
If you believe that N-Alex can defeat Skodwarde, then change his profile.

Am I clear enough?
Why would I do that? I'm Alex, but not that Alex. I'm not a murderer! I'm a good boy!

And STOP with the strength thingus! He doesn't care about strengthsssssssssssssssss!

You're literally contradicting the wiki this character is created. The things you say now have no relevance to the point whatsoever.

Grand Landmaster said:
You're literally contradicting the wiki this character is created. The things you say now have no relevance to the point whatsoever.
S-Sorry. It's that.. well, I don't want to kill the things, like he does!

He is able to not-contradict them due to his massive amount of bullshit shenanigans (he also doesn't need any wiki or database whatsoever to "persist", as noted in his uhm... huh, "page")

I don't want to be mean, but what's your point hereeee too? Catmako

I don't see how throwing dat stuff at him will work, as he can simply kill whatever you throw at him.

My point is that the OC you made here must follow its rules. You're mixing the real life and fiction. No fictional character listed here or anywhere on the internet can affect real life directly. The real life said here is just another fictional world made by us. Sorry but you sound like a cancer fan saying "but Sonic will always come save me when I need". Your character cannot do anything to the real world, no matter what you write to his profile. Therefore, to make him able to defeat Skod, you must first make Skod defeatable by editing his profile which only "real" beings can do.

TL;DR: Could you please change Skod's profile, nice person?

Grand Landmaster said:
Well you could've just read the TLDR part ;)
I did. You are promoting vandalism, oh-woowie!

That's not right, y'now?

You're a bad peepul. Be good!

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
These godmod battles are quite the conundrum.
I agree that this thread is quite ridiculous and is basically just a "nuh uh" "yeah huh" since these characters are too OP and too illogical to actually be debatable.

Along with Grandmaster creating this thread only to make someone else's OC lose and is acting rather hostile. I'm just going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back