• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N-Alex (LV3) VS Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ (Exaggerated)

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
N-Alex (Base)
Killy~! ^Ôùí^

Divinegokupotence
"A Divine and Majestic Presence"

One is a Saiyan who uses Ki, and the other is a Saiyan who uses KI (took me so long to color this, wtf)

Who wins?

(N-Alex is property of Alexcar3000, so credit to him.)

Omahgewd
I did pretty well when I sparred with Goku!

However, even after training (both Me and Bread), we couldn't do jack-shiz to N-Alex, only "hold him back for a little bit" but it was merely done on purpose by him so he can get to LV2 and kill.

I could only hope for a stalemate.. but.. against him... huhhh. I'm sorry Goku! ´¢í´¢Ñ´¥ƒ(´¥ƒÔèâ¤ëÔèé´¥ƒ)´¥ƒ´¢Ñ´¢í

*runs away and huuuuuugs dummy* Dummy by wingedtank-d9ftynp

Goku. Because the meme is still strong. On a serious note, I think N-Alex could duel and challenge any form of that goku... as for this one, it's hard for me to say. I definitely think Gokupotence has the advantage, but as to who wins... I'm totally up in the air about that. No idea.

N-Alex slices fusion

Undid

N-Alex slices Vegeta

ded cuz it just wurks

N-Alex slices Goku

Goku does za bullshit

N-Alex does Manipulation Killing

Goku dun car

N-Alex uses Powers and Abilities Killing

BOOOM

Goku a normie

N-Alex uses Wikiller

BOOOM

Goku deded

SHORTENED VERSION:

N-Alex slices the fusion

Fusion both deded cuz Bullshit

Goku and Vegeta both deded cuz Bullshit

There! Two both different things that could happen!

Back