• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Myotismon vs. Mew (Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off. Those poor people.

Now here is my issue here. Will Myotismon see Mew. As Cal said Mew is one who abuses invisibility. Although in battle he's shown to be more straightforward as shown with Mewtwo. If Myotismon is able to get an good shot on Mew then he could actually use his hax.

True. Though Mew had a legit reason for doing that agains t Mewtwo. Contrary to the English version, Mew fought Mewtwo because Mew saw him as an abomination, and wanted to take him out permanently. Yep.

This isn't an argument. Just wanted to give trivia ovo.

I wonder if he'd see Myotismon as an abomination. Or would he be a Mega Golbat in his eyes...

Considering how Myotismon looks like if Mr Mime and Golbat's gen 1 sprite had a baby... it's not impossible ovo

Just kidding. Myotismon has a Dracula feel to him.

Hmmm So looking at Myotismon's file, he could amplify Mew's doubts and mistrust....whatever that does is beyond me.

Sadly, this is Base Myotismon and not VenomMyotismon.....So no one-shot Venom Infuse.

Mew does learn Amnesia, so doubts and mistrust might not work. TBH, I feel this completely is determined on if Mew plays stealth like in the manga/games or plays with power [Super Power! (SNES reference)] like in the movie. If it's the former, Mew via invisibility, tk, and homing attacks to just snipe the entire match like a b****. If it's the latter, then Myotismon via being better in like, every way.

Well I don't think base Vamdemon has all those abilities that Vemon and BelialVamdemon has....(Yeah I just changed names on you.)

And that's why I must have my Angewomon vs Yusuke battle. Also, my fav anime hero vs my fav anime waifu. (Just a joke. I'm not serious in the slightest)

Myotismon's mind hax cause all sorts of problems. Does he have any means of detecting Invisible Mew, though? Possibly via sensing Dark thoughts ?

SM The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
Although in a crowded area, there's probably plenty of other possible sources of "dark thoughts" Myotismon could potentially mistake it as coming from, lol.

Via level-up, Mew has Barrier, Amnesia, & Nasty Plot, & if it uses them right with its invisibility, it could potentially overpower Myotismon as long as he doesn't get alerted to it too soon.

Biggest issues I can see happening are:

1. Myotismon's attacks counting as Ghost or Dark-type & dealing extra damage to Mew.

2. Mew realizing this.... & using Reflect Type or Transform to get around its innate type weakness. Which probably turns it digital, exposing it to Myotismon's hax, if it wasn't vulnerable already.

I'm also wondering how Myotismon's Petrification works... but then again, Mew learns Transform via level up. If it can turn into Rock-types, Steel-types, etc. & back, then would it be able to shapeshift to un-petrify itself?

Do we count Barrier, Amnesia & Nasty Plot as lasting forms of statistics amplification?

Beyond this, Mew's smaller size & free flight, teleportation -although Myotismon has his bat portals, too- & the utilities of Psychic, Aura Sphere, & Me First help it combat Myotismon.

Although, beyond being a Psychic type (If that counts for anything.) & using Amnesia, I'm unsure how well it can deal with Myotismon's mind hax.

Not sure who I'd vote for here. I doubt Mew would do well using its 1st Movie strats though, charging in with little set up or plan other than offense, though, but if it DID strategize, I think it would do well, even if I don't know if it would or wouldn't win. And it HAS been stated by the Pokedex to be intelligent....

FireRed A Pokémon of South America that was thought to have been extinct. It is very intelligent and learns any move.
I also wonder if it's just a myth in universe, but a few of its entries say:

Gold Apparently, it appears only to those people who are pure of heart and have a strong desire to see it.
That's probably something for a revision, but I wonder if this means Mew can read the heart/soul/mind/feelings or... something, given that it seems to have some bias of who it appears to based on "pureness of heart" & desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back