• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My story

Hey everyone! I keep forgetting that this site exists for fan-made/personal story characters lol, so I wanted to make a post about this here.

Im working on a video-game type story at the moment, have 21 chapters so far, and to expand my reaching out to people who might be interested in reading it, I made this post to see if anyone here is interested in following it. If so, i'll create blog posts here with my stories chapters so you guys can read it whenever you'd like and give me feedback. So far, my verse has a pretty good balance of feats and stats at the moment (like my main character immediately starts out as a casual 7-A lool).

So for anyone who's interested in game based stories, and would want to read mine, please reply! Thank you!

Well, I already told you how outright voilating the rules of the ingame world right off the gate is a bad idea... At least, if you're taking yourself seriously. If you want to make a parody and go all "POWERLEVELS ARE BULL-" on it, then I guess it could work, though I myself don't know how I would execute it.

Of course you weren't parodizing yourself, so.

Either way, at least you have a system to violate, that has potency you can work with. Of course, if you don't want to work with it, don't spend the time on exposition in the middle of the fight.

Then again, you did say there was a point that was to be explained later.

I finally got around to reading the first chapter, I'm feeling it.

It feels like a traditional shounen action story.(Which I love)...good characterization and interesting world building could make Novadon a very fun read.

Thank you for the feedback guys :)

Since some people here and on Vswikia are finally taking a look at it and show interest i'll upload another chapter in my blogs.

I'll continue posting them on vswikia atm since you 2 so far read them there.

Back