• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My official farewell to VSB forums.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
I'm not active in the wiki for months now and I think it's time to say goodbye, at least for now. I should have some decency to do that before I leave. I'll be quick and blunt to this.

So, why am I leaving this forum? Well, I got more things to do and have more hobbies in my life now. I have games to play, I now have part time job, I'm becoming more and more of a history freak and I'm in college, studying for game programming no less. I just don't have that much time anymore. And also, I don't have the same amount of interest as I had before now, I'm just tired of translating and researching for months while having school at the same time.

Please do not ask me for translation anymore, I'll not be active for conversation from now on. You can ask me in Discord but I won't guarantee that I would answer to that, I'm also turning away from Discord lately.

As for why I said VSB forums, that's because I will not be completely gone from the wiki altogether. When I have time, I will search around the wiki to see some changes or peek into the forum for a bit for next drama. But I won't join the conversation as I won't have enough time or interest to join debates or revisions. I will be active for a while in Discord if I have time too.

Would I have a chance of coming back to debate again? Possibly, possibly not. I will miss the times I have when I'm gung-ho on debating of course, let's see in few years if that nostalgia can overtake my sleeplessness. But that won't be the case for a while, that's for sure.

If you read all of this, I will say, thank you for debating with me and having me on this community. I have a lot of things I did here that I'm not proud of or I'm embarrassed at and yet most of you guys are nice to me. This site will be one of my favorite site in the internet. Thank you very much and goodbye.

mdzIyXd.png

Yo man. I'll miss seeing you around. Hopefully you can keep up the history rants, i love those.

See ya around.

I know we barely talked but I know it's because of your hard-work and translations that one of my favourite verses (Monster Hunter) has come so far. So thank you for your contributions!

Damn it why is everyone dropping like flies recently!?, it's kinda depressing tbh.

First, your effort on revisited BB and Nasuverse was really great and highly appreciated, if you didn't exist here BB would be still a obscure and Nasuverse cosmonology would just that, so again thank you so much buddy (tho ngl at first i kind of disappointed with BB had a bullcrap ton of hax, because it made me hard to found a good match-up 😂)

Second, your IRL stuffs was realy thight damn, and you became a history freak and i proud of you

So yeah, thanks for the contribution here and seeya in future

Farewell my crazy Japanese twin. Hope life is great for ya.

Back