• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so i beat Komodo so now i need another godmode.

And what better godmode than Logannnnnn Paullllllll

Logan Paul 1???

God Profile:

Incon: 1

Assuming all Powers are real.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

oh and speed equal since none of these godmodes seem to have actual speeds smh.

Yeah not counted... 17 million subsisn't even a reason plus it's 19 million... And I have no idea who n-alex is but summoning isn't allowed. I get this is a joke wiki but can the vs battle part be serious atleast?

Phoenks said:
Yeah not counted... 17 million subsisn't even a reason plus it's 19 million... And I have no idea who n-alex is but summoning isn't allowed. I get this is a joke wiki but can the vs battle part be serious atleast?
?

Actually the summoning thing is pretty valid. N-alex was a really old REALLY op godmode and mindhaxing him and making him his minion is one of Logan's big feats

oh i didnt know that

how powerful is N-Alex

For godmodes I usually imagine them all as 1-A with basically equal AP and look at their hax and feats to decide a winner

if thats the case then god profile hax stomps?

also tbh i dont know how she got high 2-a for god profile but ill just go with it lol

his powers and abilities section was pretty much for jokes. most of his actual feats and powers are in his Notable Attacks/Techniques section.

The only useful thing from there in this fight that he can use is summoning i think, or maybe the rapping/taser? otherwise all the other techniques are useless against God Profile.

what about the green screen. which is basically a pocket dimesion that he has total control over. so he might be able to say "this is my world. lol u ded" since there is no resistance to death manip

God Profile also has pocket dimension manip and leads with existence erasure. But if he did manage to do that then he would win by incap.

i think pocket dimesion manip means that you can control your own world i don't think you can hijack someone else's pocket dimension

yeah but what i meant is that he could potentially do the same thing.

if he got put in the pocket dimension he could use the deleting the youtube video power that is basically a complete reality nuke since everything is his video and by deleting it it's basically an auto bust of wherever he is

if he destroyed all of reality does it include himself? If so that would lead to inconclusive

interesting but this is still assuming he gets passed Existence Erasure?

yeah i'm not sure how to get past that. this seems kinda incon since they both seem to have auto kill abilities

1 more ability God Profile has in this fight is Precog. However this might not effect anything too much since theres no prep. What do you think? If this has no effect ill also say this is incon.

Phoenks said:
oh i didnt know that
how powerful is N-Alex
Orror: N-Alex is powerful enough to go toe with Communist PublicMajority who is powerful enough to stalemate a person that's powerful enough to defeat The Ultimate Colossal Quote at the Ultimate Colossal Quote's prime. Now, Logan is more powerful than the 3 mentioned here.

He still dosent resist existence Erasure so it dosent matter lol

btw @yellowpig10, this is still assuming they are in character so isnt the thing Logan uses first varied? Because if so God Profile will end up winning more times than not sense he will always use existence erasure first. While Logan will only use his good abilities some of the times.

Back