• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony statistics changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, given that their othervise displayed combined power levels are barely enough to temporarily disperse a storm over the crystal empire, I extremely doubt that the MLP sun and moon are anywhere near as large as ours. End of discussion.

You have already caused enough extremely inaccurate ratings within this wiki, and are almost the only member here who has not been blocked for such offenses.

I'm not even gonna argue with you because you're obviously never gonna listen to me. It's BS I even have to do this crap to do anything on this wiki. There's no use even being on this site if nothing I say ever really matters. I'm out, peace.

You upgraded MLP to solar system level, and the Power Rangers to galaxy level. I am sorry, but that is complerely unreasonable, and unreliable.

If you think their sun and moon aren't as large as ours, so, why in some of characters have "Stellar with magic" as their Lifting Strength? Are you gonna change that?

I did the Stellar lifting thing

That's only because Celestia has actually, ya know, lifted the Sun....

Things like the Lapis Lazuli page are an example, She has Planetary range but is not planet level, these things are easily able to work out, and it's only lifting strength aswell, its not like it counts towards anything, Celestia has never shown this power in combat

He has literally provided NO EVIDENCE as to how the MLP sun is smaller than our one, he's only claimed that because it's a "small fairytale setting"

Even so, its a small star level

Heck we could even consider her range more superior than to what it is as the sun is far further away than the moon is to Earth/Equestria

As I mentioned in your message wall:

If it was not a small storybook sun, Celestia's and Luna's telekinesis would have no problems moving any objects whatsoever on their Earth, and they have been overwhelmed by much lesser forces on several occasions, including even being unable to disperse a local storm.

It would encourage other members to start inflating her and other characters' statistics to star or solar system level again, if you start to make such changes.

In addition, their sun rotates around the Earth, similarly to how the Greeks thought that Apollo dragged a much smaller sun than our own around the world every day.

Basically, in this case you would have to get evidence that it is anywhere near as large as our own sun.

You used the storm in the Crystal empire as an exemple before, but they weren't trying to lift the storm with magic, they were attacking the storm, Lighting Strength is completely different from Attack Potency.

Anonimo77

With all due respect, but inflating the My Little Pony characters to the Star and Solar System is absolutely ridiculous. It is ignoring how the series exists in a fairy tale universe where the Sun and the Moon spin around the Earth, and it is also ignoring how inconsistent it is with every single other feat in the series.

No. If a character telekinetically moved a star sized object, she would logically never have any problems telekinetically lifting or moving anything else whatsoever on the planet, including dispersing storms at a whim. It does not make any sense to interpret a children's fantasy show by our own world.

And yes, I still find MLPFIM quite charming and high quality, but I do not have any illusions about the power levels.

Anonimo77, lifting strength has no correlation to attack potency unless you are moving an object in a gravitational field from one point to another, or overcoming the, as ImagoDesattrolante said, kinetic energy said object has.

I wasn't even trying to get Solar System level MLP right now, I've been trying to say that Twilight properly TK'ing the sun around at 17c speeds would give her 17c reactions, which would only go towards the God tiers of the verse, which is perfectly reasonable given the MHS+ reactions of any characters and the Relativistic reactions of the high tiers. The Solar Eclipse proves that the sun is farther away from the planet than the moon and is far larger than it, meaning that there is more evidence to support the sun being the same size as ours than not. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Also, the fact that Celestia & Luna had trouble with the storm in the Season 6 finale is an inconsistency and definitely PiS.

Given the massive inconsistencies involved with accepting the sun as the same size as ours, we cannot accept it as such without proof. End of discussion.

Also, we need the characters actually physically reacting to measurable objects in order to upgrade their combat speeds or reflexes.

I am starting to reconsider if Pikachu is more trouble than he is worth keeping around in this wiki.

Wait

When have Celestia and Luna LIFTED something smaller than our sun with strain, its PIS, MLP love to get the princesses out of the way so it doesn't interrupt with the plot -Its the whole reason Trolestia exits- ,

And this storm seemed to be a lot more different than just regular storm, it was magical, and Celestia and Luna were only holding it back

And it is only lifting strengh WITH HER MAGIC

I dont see why we have to prove that the sun in EQUESTRIA is the same size as ours, when there's nothing disproving it not to be, as I've already said, they were holding it back, not lifting it

But there can perfectly be one stat that is above all the rest -Like Lapis's range compared to her Attack Potency-

It was a regular storm created by magic. And no, there cannot be such a vast difference in their abilities. Telekinesis is telekinesis regardless of application. I have already explained this more thoroughly, and am getting tired of this topic. You are starting to seem like a problematic member yourself.

Dead ass thread left open for a month. Good job to everyone that was here. Wooo! :O

On a serious note, do we just close this or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back