• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Equestria Girls revisions

Jinsye

She/Her
So this will be fairly straightfoward.

Twilight's profile currently has all of her forms on her profile, but I'm gonna say that Sci-Twi/Midnight Sparkle should be given a different profile.

Sci-Twi and Twilight are different mostly because they have entirely different problems in entirely different settings and, they have different backstories as well.

So, the changes I'm proposing are.

• Get rid of the 'Midnight Sparkle' key for Twilight and add it to their own profiles like this (scroll down)
  • Remove TK for Pony Twi's Human Form, don't remember her displaying it at all.

This seems fine, honestly. You're correct that they're very much not the same person, but just "Twilight" from different universes in completely different states with completely different backstories.

It's like if Spider-Man's page had a key for Spider-Ham.

Yeah I have to agree with separating Sci-Twi from Princess Twilight's profile since she's an AU version and haw very different aspects,powers backstories Ect

Also don't remember human Twi showing that ether

Phoenix821 said:
So all of her Abilities will be removed fromTwilight's page then?
We can keep Transformation since that was actually performed by Princess Twi while in the human world.

Js250476 said:
Also don't remember human Twi showing that ether
She did it in Everfree and Movie Magic iirc.

I honestly feel like most EQ characters should be their own articles. Their power and mindsets are considerably different. So, I agree with the changes in the OP.

Any idea what their tiers would be with magic? AJ ripped the handles off her locker, Pinkie made a big wave and Dash ran across a good chunk of the high school in less than a second at one point. All above 10-B, Human level speed.

@Edward oh my mistake I meant to say Princess Twi's human form I know Sci-Twi has it heck it's her main magical power via her geode

@Dark I remember some feats from legend of Everfree that to my knowledge hasn't been calced like AJ lifting a totem pole and a big boulder and all of them blowing up the massive tree dome when together

The former could apply to Base AJ

@Dark

For AP, probably Wall level, since the Geodes/Magic are usually wall level, and the 9-B calc too. (Though I'm pretty sure Gloriosa's feat could be slightly higher)

9-B seems fine. Pinkie's feat is probably higher than Wall level but the camera maked it hard to calc.

Dash's speed feat is probably pretty high but idk if theirs anyway to scale the layout of CHS.

Speaking of such things.

How much Equestria Girls did I miss? Just finished watching partway through Season 8.

Hasn't been keeping up with EQG recently cause of the main show but recently it had its summer shorts last year and IIRC is currently having its spin off show

Js250476 said:
Hasn't been keeping up with EQG recently cause of the main show but recently it had its summer shorts last year and IIRC is currently having its spin off show
I'm watching through the spin-off. It's where Dash running across most of the school in less than a second comes from.

Best thing to come from it is the #Maud Squad. Oh and Sunset got the power to read everyones mind just by being around them at one point.

Edit: I have a busy weekend coming up so I'll do the calcs on Monday.

Well best of luck bro and yeah I remember Sunset's mind reading episode fittingly was called Overpowered

Darkanine said:
Sunset got power to read everyones mind just by being around them at one point.

Edit: I have a busy weekend coming up so I'll do the calcs on Monday.
That was because RD kept abusing her geode, which supercharged everyone elses.

Could we calculate Anthro Dash's dura based on her speed? She tanked slamming into a wall at full speed in Movie 4.

Darkanine said:
That would be calc stacking, we would have to use her speed at the time she ran.
Doesn't Jimmy from Southpark (as fastpass) have a calculated speed, which was used to find his AP though?

Yeah Jimmy ran across the world, then ran into someone at the same time.

I am also fine with giving the Equestria Girls characters separate profile pages.

Back