• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Re-calc would need to be put into a blog and could be quickly evaluated since it is a minor change. Since it's a single variable changing instead of a full re-calc, I don't think a CGM thread is needed.

Whatever, I'm not even surprised my calculation is wrong. Sorry I'm in a horrible mood right now and I don't think that's going to be changing for some time.

Has nothing to do with this wiki, thread, or calc. Just some stuff going on. I don't know when I'll be good again, but I felt like I should at least respond to this.

Also I don't like being on the wiki during this time, trying to avoid spoilers and such. But I got an email notification and felt like I had to respond at least.

Note: I'm turning off my notifications, won't comment again until something changes with me.

Back