• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Horikoshi handling out 7-A to all the fodder
406d9b1377c0c29ef1f5f70066089997.jpg

Wait I just realized her clones ATTACKED the near high end and DREW ITS BLOOD. On the panel of her Sad Man’s Legion, where everyone is getting swarmed, the Near High End isn’t spared.

What kind of drugs is she on.
With that number of clones, I think Sad Man's legion already has enough weight to crush people. Especially with how it was spilling over the town and crushing buildings like nothing.

I dont even know if the clones at the bottom or center can survive considering a broken arm is enough to take them out. They probably get crushed to goo pretty fast then are quickly replaced by new clones spawning.

High 6-C soon :sneaky:

Or maybe not because the current High 6-C thread has been going on for 4 months now.
Honestly the real reason I was excited for High 6-C was the potential MCU match up but unless Therefir and Rusty pulled something amazing out of thin air, ain't no way MHA is reaching 6-B

Me: thanks goodness Horikoshi shows the top tiers really being above other people, like Endeavor decapitating Toga clones with one arm or Shigaraki brutalizing people with just swipes of his hands. Glad the power scale is set and there won’t be any wonky upscales!

Horikoshi: Jiro blocks AFO air cannon, Hawks survives literally everything thrown at him by Prime AFO, Toga can make High Ends bleed, Transonic Iida being impressive when fighter jets that are LITERALLY BETTER THAN THAT are in the story right now via Star and Stripe.

Me: wtf

Me: thanks goodness Horikoshi shows the top tiers really being above other people, like Endeavor decapitating Toga clones with one arm or Shigaraki brutalizing people with just swipes of his hands. Glad the power scale is set and there won’t be any wonky upscales!

Horikoshi: Jiro blocks AFO air cannon, Hawks survives literally everything thrown at him by Prime AFO, Toga can make High Ends bleed, Transonic Iida being impressive when fighter jets that are LITERALLY BETTER THAN THAT are in the story right now via Star and Stripe.

Me: wtf
"Um actually the series said that quirk get stronger over time so it all makes sense 🤓☝"

Tbh only 100% Deku and AFO Shigaraki would scale to a massive cloud split

Because it's definitely happened, why set up so much this massive storm cloud the size of a God damn ocean

Tbh only 100% Deku and AFO Shigaraki would scale to a massive cloud split

Because it's definitely happened, why set up so much this massive storm cloud the size of a God damn ocean
Weakened allmight and afo would also scale there and any character relative to them. So maybe even endeavor and sns would be close

Weakened allmight and afo would also scale there and any character relative to them. So maybe even endeavor and sns would be close
I don't think Endeavor should scale to anything here. He can't even generate air pressure shockwaves let alone cloud splitting.

Sure he can enhance his blows with fire but that's a pretty different kind of damage in itself. If Endeavor punches towards the clouds without actually ejecting flames nothing would even happen.

And we don't know what would happen if he shot a prominence burn into the clouds.

I don't think Endeavor should scale to anything here. He can't even generate air pressure shockwaves let alone cloud splitting.

Sure he can enhance his blows with fire but that's a pretty different kind of damage in itself. If Endeavor punches towards the clouds without actually ejecting flames nothing would even happen.

And we don't know what would happen if he shot a prominence burn into the clouds.
Meanwhile where all know what a OFA user can do to the weather and clouds

Weakened All Might and AFO do not scale to Full Power Izuku and Shigaraki. Both of them surpass Prime All Might.

If they do perform a feat that is greater than all of the other feats, it'd only scale to those two. Not unless we get some more scaling in the last minute.

Weakened All Might and AFO do not scale to Full Power Izuku and Shigaraki. Both of them surpass Prime All Might.

If they do perform a feat that is greater than all of the other feats, it'd only scale to those two. Not unless we get some more scaling in the last minute.
But the izuku that performed the storm feat was weaker than weakened allmight. That's why it also scales weakened allmight and afo

But the izuku that performed the storm feat was weaker than weakened allmight. That's why it also scales weakened allmight and afo
He wasn't talking about that feat. Spinoirr was talking about a possible cloud feat that could end up happening.

Current Izuku and Shigaraki splitting the storm that is currently covering a large part of Japan.

Weakened All Might obviously wouldn't scale to someone stronger than his Prime self.

The issue with the calc is that we don't see Uraraka's Quirk affect all of the clones. The panel we're shown is only a small part of them. And I don't think that is a proper method of finding out how many Twice clones there are. Although 4 billion+ clones sounds amazing.

Also you cannot get energy from this feat as Uraraka's Quirk makes them float by removing the effect of gravity. She isn't lifting them with telekinesis or something.

The math doesn't appear to be wrong, it just doesn't fit the situation.

Also you cannot get energy from this feat as Uraraka's Quirk makes them float by removing the effect of gravity. She isn't lifting them with telekinesis or something.
It's been shown before that Uraraka needs to put force/work into lifting heavy things up. So I think it counts to a certain level.

It's been shown before that Uraraka needs to put force/work into lifting heavy things up. So I think it counts to a certain level.
No she doesn't. As of right now she only removes gravity's effect on objects. Her Quirk has no other application beyond that.

The energy of them falling after releasing her Quirk wouldn't scale to her. And she has no method of attacking with Zero Gravity, she herself even states this. She isn't telekinetically lifting them or physically lifting them. She removed gravity and as such they began floating as if in a zero gravity environment.

Also potential energy requires gravity, which is where your 9.8 figure comes from. How exactly does potential energy work when there is "Zero Gravity" in play here?

We can only found out the amount of weight her Quirk can handle.

The issue with the calc is that we don't see Uraraka's Quirk affect all of the clones. The panel we're shown is only a small part of them. And I don't think that is a proper method of finding out how many Twice clones there are. Although 4 billion+ clones sounds amazing.
I mean yeah that's one assumption I had to make, but I feel like it's reasonable considering the situation. Since all the heroes are scattered and crushed by the clones it's almost certain that Uraraka is going to save them all and thus lift all the clones. Also for now I think this is the best method we have for counting the clones, since there's no good shot of all of them and nothing to use as a reasonable ruler. So overall I still think it's a good gauge at the amount of clones and thus a good calc of Urarakas feat. At least with everything that's available.

Last edited:
No she doesn't. As of right now she only removes gravity's effect on objects. Her Quirk has no other application beyond that.

The energy of them falling after releasing her Quirk wouldn't scale to her. And she has no method of attacking with Zero Gravity, she herself even states this. She isn't telekinetically lifting them or physically lifting them. She removed gravity and as such they began floating as if in a zero gravity environment.

Also potential energy requires gravity, which is where your 9.8 figure comes from. How exactly does potential energy work when there is "Zero Gravity" in play here?

We can only found out the amount of weight her Quirk can handle.
Yeah you're right we can't calc energy, it's still a good lifting feat tho.

I'm very tempted to just make a CRT using that calc to upgrade the characters to High 7-A+ and 6-C as we wait for the Star thing to be settled.

Has anyone actually calculated that part of the storm feat before?

Also I am actually working on a CRT regarding the current ratings, I don't know when it'll be ready, but I think it'll be a pleasant surprise.

I'm very tempted to just make a CRT using that calc to upgrade the characters to High 7-A+ and 6-C as we wait for the Star thing to be settled.

Has anyone actually calculated that part of the storm feat before?

Also I am actually working on a CRT regarding the current ratings, I don't know when it'll be ready, but I think it'll be a pleasant surprise.
Pretty sure someone did before, idk man there’s been so many versions

Anyway, to debunk the Toga = Near-High End stuff isn't hard.

This is a Near-High End that has been involved in battle against the heroes and is immobilized; if it was already wounded by them, which seems likely, then Toga is just collecting blood that was available like how she got Jiro's blood without having to harm Jiro. She may be causing further damage to the Nomu just by the sheer weight of clones rushing past it, but not enough for her to individually scale since she's relying on a massive mob right now.

Last edited:
So who’s gonna calc this?

Don’t quite remember the distance, but I know this area was outside of a city.
Even if you assume this is only a mile in diameter (far over a mile) there’s at least
Wait I just realized her clones ATTACKED the near high end and DREW ITS BLOOD. On the panel of her Sad Man’s Legion, where everyone is getting swarmed, the Near High End isn’t spared.

What kind of drugs is she on.
scan 🚶🏽‍♂️

Back