• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Future in VSBW

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hey there, everybody! Uh… I don’t know how to exactly begin writing this, but I need a way to let you know of certain news that will most definitely impact my ability to participate here.

The news are that university has started for me again. And today’s classes, including the fact that I’m in my 3rd year of my 4-year integrated Masters course and that I might build a car from scratch, made me realise that this is a year where I’m gonna have to push myself harder than before. As a result, this means that my participation here in VSBW as a CGM, staff and member will dwindle over the course of this academic year.

I am not, and won’t be for the foreseeable future, outright quitting my spot as & member of this place. But don’t be surprised if I do end up being inactive for prolonged periods of time, and don’t be surprised if it takes me much longer than usual to respond to threads & the like. You might see me online, but that will be me just checking in on how the wiki’s doing.

This won’t last forever, mind you. Holidays & free time are a thing after all. xP

With all this said, hope this isn’t a bother. 😓

Completely understandable, you're one of the coolest and hardest working calc group members here as well as a fellow Megaman fan who is also knowledgeable on the verse among other things. Take as long as you need to cut down workload and the like and please be safe during classes as they can be really rough.

Best wishes. Do come back anytime you want.

Speaking of which, I may need to reduce my time here too - for at least one month - due to my current work and professional exams.

See you some time.

Back