• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 Revisions

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
With the conclusion of My Adventures with Superman's second season we've gotten huge upgrades and more characters to add to the show's expanding roster but for today we'll just be covering Superman and Supergirl. There will also be some changes for one of the major abilities for S1 as well as the general stats for the profile which should be evident right away so let's dive into things, actually I know I said this will only be regarding Superman and Supergirl above but the only real addition for the 8-A is one new feat that upgrades them by over 4x their current value.

Profile Blogs​

New Calculations​

Scaling Changes​

Just to get this out of the way the new Atomic Skull feat should upgrade the current 8-A's from 125.14 Tons of TNT up to 517.701 Tons of TNT, so congrats to them for getting out of low 8-A purgatory, that's really their only new addition from this season so now lets get into Superman and Supergirl.

As of season 2 Clark as well as Kara will now scale to 424.61075 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level) and 7903348003650364 Metric Tons (Class E) as both were exerting half of the energy required to perform the feat in the above blogs, not only does AP get a massive boost but both will also be 143.8106c (MFTL) for pushing Brainiac's ship pretty damn quickly to the sun. That about covers it for upgrades but you've all obviously noticed the lack of the varies rating on the profiles that's for a reason, the original profiles didn't have a varies rating as that was a later addition of a CRT but I'm once again proposing this rating be removed.

Varies Rating Removal​

Getting into the why of this right away, I take issue with this rating after really taking a deeper look with everything with their being one that kinda makes this rating very very weird, that's Supergirl. Kara doesn't get any stronger from her introduction to the finale, her only amp was from sun dipping. So regular base Kara would be high 6-C, Class E, and MFTL+ normally yet for some reason we'd have Superman varying when while yes she did defeat them in their first bout, he didn't really go all out or get any power increases himself. We really only saw the blue this season for Clark unlocking the aura and cold breath otherwise though no real place for him to have became several billions of times stronger.

Clark and Kara were comparable on their first encounter albeit holding back, Brainiac believes Clark to be stronger than Kara, Brainiac fodderizes, blitzes, and one shots all of Taskforce X. Afterwards he negs Kara (He also does so in an earlier encounter as well) and we know Brainiac wasn't like amping Clark or anything so Clark would have had to have been >~ Supergirl even at their first encounter.

Another big thing that turns me off about this rating is that it's in a sense a misinterpretation of what the actual "Blue" amp is. For the actual CRT adding the 8-A varies rating we loosely agreed that the amp was permanent (which its not) although with the original production of the profile we did not follow this or really agree to it even leading up to the 8-A crt and the real reason for that rating was primarily for matchup potential and to separate the 8-A's from Superman. In the show itself the blue aura that surrounds Superman gives him a temporary boost of strength in the moment when is pushed to his limits or needs to protect those he cares about and it's never stated to be something that was permanent like we accept at the moment. The actual statement of his power fluctuating itself is kinda put out of context as well, its never stated to "regularly" fluctuate at least not in the sense we're using here for it. They have readings of his previous amps with blue from prior battles, that's why then even have data on power to begin with to even determine that it fluctuated. Outside of his normal powers levels blue is literally the only thing we know that amps his and alters his stats and by episode 5 when he does fight Slade the blue has been used what 3 or 4 times so yeah they have data on his peaks when amped.

Again take into account we're the ones on the wiki, not from the show, on the wiki who determined to say blue is a permanent amp for the purposes of our scaling even though the show says otherwise. It's just a boost of strength in the moment he needs to save someone.

For an entire 6 episodes of the season he would have had to operate on those levels given he was comparable to Kara in their first encounter and after. Again Kara doesn't grow stronger so from episodes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.

Hell if ya take the prior episode in 4 Clark was still pretty casually handling Waller's squad, the only times they really had an advantage was on the ship with Kryptonite, when Clark was protecting Sam, Lois, and covering the escape of all of those prisoners.

TDLR:​

• Superman and Supergirl will be High 6-C, Class E, and MFTL as of Season 2
  • 8-A's will be upgraded a bit higher via a new calc
  • Proposal for the removal of the Season 1 varies rating following how the profile was originally prior to the crt to add the varies rating
Agree: @Propellus
Disagree: @The_one_you_least_expect (Disagrees with the removal of the varies rating)

Last edited:
Supergirl profile
Articles about Clark Kent.

ee7.jpg

well you already know my stance on the varies thing. Clark doesn’t regularly operate at these higher lvls though out the season. He never fodder use the new task force until braniac takes over, he gets overwhelmed by some proto metallo’s and braniac didn’t think he was anything especially until after he saw Clark’s blue. I say we keep the varies rating

well you already know my stance on the varies thing. Clark doesn’t regularly operate at these higher lvls though out the season. He never fodder use the new task force until braniac takes over, he gets overwhelmed by some proto metallo’s and braniac didn’t think he was anything especially until after he saw Clark’s blue. I say we keep the varies rating
I mean we can rehash it again here if ya want but that discussion still ended with only yourself in favor of this and myself and the other members opposed to what you said, however this is noted I'll put you for disagree

Isn't there that thing where we don't have more cold resistance by staying in space?
we still accept resistances to changes in temperatures and its valid still if they are out in space for an extended time

we still accept resistances to changes in temperatures and its valid still if they are out in space for an extended time
Yes, but it is a smaller but weak resistance. Unlike "the extreme cold" that was used in the past (and in the sandbox)

Furthermore, already putting space survival in the profile, it is not necessary to put resistance to radiation and cold in the profile with the justification of space, it is redundant.

Yes, but it is a smaller but weak resistance. Unlike "the extreme cold" that was used in the past (and in the sandbox)

Furthermore, already putting space survival in the profile, it is not necessary to put resistance to radiation and cold in the profile with the justification of space, it is redundant.
valid I'll edit it as such, thanks for the input

There will been exceptions if a verse portrays outer space freeze characters instantly or something, but by default, it is weak resistance, yeah.

This mostly looks fine to me, but I was under the impression that Clark’s ‘up to’ rating was just because he got stronger throughout the season, not that it’s supposed to be a Varies rating.

This mostly looks fine to me, but I was under the impression that Clark’s ‘up to’ rating was just because he got stronger throughout the season, not that it’s supposed to be a Varies rating.
ah from the talks in the discussion prior to this, it was discussed as if his base strength varies regularly which is why we had the discussion on why it shouldn't to begin with. This was me addressing that since it seemed we were actually treating it as if he would vary from 8-A to X tier regularly fluctuating instead of having just grown to one set base rate over the course of the season. Regardless though the fluctuation reasoning would still need to be be removed as its a misinterpretation

Back