• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones: The 5-A Downgrade

OKAY JUST HEAR ME OUT-
cant-find-the-meme-or-episode-v0-dwd9ot4gep5d1.png

Yes, yes.... you may have heard the countless, and COUNTLESS of MD's debates that the Drones are NOT Interplanetary level because of the Anti-Feats that are shown in the series (Mainly because I was one of them too before Episode 8 came out, and I'm grown to it at this point), however... this, is different.
Durability: Large Planet level physically (Should be as durable as other Worker Drones such as Nori and Yeva, who survived an explosion that generated this much energy[2][8].
Unlike the rest of "anti-feats" which were more focused on the Drone's durability itself... The main source of the Verse's current power level is the Copper 9's explosion was thought to be on a "Large Planet" level... however, looking back at the calculation on the other hand... it wasn't the explosion that was Large Planet level, the explosion is instead calculated around Continent level. And you may be asking yourself "Why"?

...No, it was because of a damn "crater," which was presumably created by this explosion as a result by the user of this calculation, but there is ONE GLARING ISSUE complicates this assumption...
CampPNGG.png
Screenshot_2023-04-09-15-16-25.png
Camp_after_core_collapse.png

...where is it exactly? Where's my 6391000m deep and 6021535.86498 wide crater at?! /s (Should I remind you, the Cabin Fever Labs is what the explosion first started from)
The reason for this is because there were no crater, the crater is basically non-existent and it was assumes there was one which uh... at this point, kinda outdated as if the recent episodes (Hell, Cabin Fever disproves this assumption from the start.)
The nearby area around the crater is... fine, no damage, no debris scattered over the ground, just your old... average wasteland, no signs of life as usual. Hell, the Church where the crater first "started" from is still fine! Not even obliterated, it's still... standing, as if anyone just left and went onto their day with no concerns.

And even if there was a crater, it wouldn't make sense in a story context because half of the damn plot wouldn't even exist at that point!

Conclusion​

• In summary of this; The main reason of why the MD Verse is 5-A is because of an assumption that is no longer reliable as of the current episodes.
So! Because of this, will the Verse get downgraded to Country level/Continent level as a result?

...n-no, because they should still physically scaled to Uzi who survived this, thus bringing the verse down to Planet level+. Still Planetary range, just a little... lower, to say at least.

Short and simple thread, but eh. I just hope this thread is enough and gets accepted at least...
Agree (1 Vote): @Oliver_de_jesus
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Back