• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MULTIVERSAL GREAT DRAGON

HE SHOULDNT BE LOW MULTIVERSAL ANYMORE. HE SHOULD BE MULTIVERSAL+ BECAUSE HE CREATED INFINITE NUMBER OF UNIVERSES
LgG5zj.gif

THIS ALSO SCALES TO HIS WIFE TOO

Last edited:
I dont think this is talking about universes, the quote is "There are other worlds..... other stars... and their number is infinite like the grains of sands in a desert"
This can simply be referring to the stars and the worlds may be very well planets also.

I dont think this is talking about universes, the quote is "There are other worlds..... other stars... and their number is infinite like the grains of sands in a desert"
This can simply be referring to the stars and the worlds may be very well planets also.
BUT THE KROSMOZ ITSELF IS A MULTIVERSE, NOT A UNIVERSE

1. how's this not talking about the planets and stars of a universe within the krosmoz? the gif doesn't mention anything besides that

2. why would they get AE 1, is the krosmoz a conceptual cosmology?

3. think his profile needs some fixing as well, removing the 1-C stuff for instance, giving them creation, omnipresence in P&A and large size, something tells me they are missing powers

Last edited:
I'm gonna be honest, I don't know anything about this verse but someone saw this thread and asked for these two gifs to be posted. He says that the they continue of what the first op sent and seem to imply there are more then one universe in the Krozomz
IMG_4401.gif
IMG_4402.gif

I'm linking them from Discord so... do a back up or smth, idk.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be honest, I don't know anything about this verse but someone saw this thread and asked for these two gifs to be posted. He says that the they continue of what the first op sent and seem to imply there are more then one universe in the Krozomz
IMG_4401.gif
IMG_4402.gif

I'm linking them from Discord so... do a back up or smth, idk.
THANK YOU
i mean visually, it looks like there is more than 40 universes

BUT THE KROSMOZ ITSELF IS A MULTIVERSE, NOT A UNIVERSE
It does not really matter, what was said was worlds (while showing a planet) then stars while showing stars.
There was no mention of universes here.
Do you have other evidences that may support your claim.in the OP?

Yeah i gonna disagree with 2-A for now, but upgrade the 2-C to the universes shown there, and remove the 1-C cuz we ain't giving it if it is just "maybe they qualify idk"

Back