• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you have time and they’re still 7-B, then go for it. Are you able to give an estimate on when you might be done doing them? Cause I don’t want to be a bother in bumping the thread.

Well if you have time and they’re still 7-B, then go for it. Are you able to give an estimate on when you might be done doing them? Cause I don’t want to be a bother in bumping the thread.
Nah, your not a bother (Also because Salem is much stronger than her grimm, and 5.555 is close to the baseline of 6.3 aka baseline 7-B, we can upscale, so hurray). I'll do it today, just had stuff

Nah, your not a bother (Also because Salem is much stronger than her grimm, and 5.555 is close to the baseline of 6.3 aka baseline 7-B, we can upscale, so hurray). I'll do it today, just had stuff
Does upscaling even work like that? I thought it was only for stuff like one shots or something when there is a clear proof of them being way stronger. Even if it’s probably likely that Salem is stronger I don’t there is sufficient proof for an upscale.

Last edited:
Does upscaling even work like that? I thought it was only for stuff like one shots or something when there is a clear proof of them being way stronger. Even if it’s probably likely that Salem is stronger I don’t there is sufficient proof for an upscale.
Nope, like MHA example here 20% is Mach 21, 30% got upscaled to baseline Mach 25 (Because they don't let us treat 30% as 1.5x 20%), 10% is low 7-c 20% gets to be baseline 7-C or 10% being mach 10 when 8% is mach 9. so long as Salem is massively stronger than a single Tempest grimm (Which we know she is), then yeah, she upscales

Learned how to do explosion calcs and account for overpressure (did a few already) but I'm still not thinking myself able to give as good of input and knowledge on something like this still

I'll try and help with the next volume since explosions were the big thing I was missing aside from doing curvature

Well we’re just waiting on Acer to make the blog for the new calcs. Afterwards it can be posted here to be looked at.
Aight I done, I’ll get it looked at by a calc group member
and I am coming for your aim dodging feats knee caps next

Aight I done, I’ll get it looked at by a calc group member
and I am coming for your aim dodging feats knee caps next
Looks good. Though if accepted do we still need calc members here to evaluate which one to use since it’s another Monstra and Tempest calc? Or since we both agree on using them it’s fine?

Also I care less for speed than AP so go right ahead.

Looks good. Though if accepted do we still need calc members here to evaluate which one to use since it’s another Monstra and Tempest calc? Or since we both agree on using them it’s fine?

Since we both agreed on it, it should be good to go.
FINALLY, I WILL CALC 4 FEATS JUST TO SHOW THE MHS IS AN OUTLIER, AND THEN I WILL SHOW WHY IT IS AIM DODGING

IT GOT APPROVED.
Yeah so high end is still being used.
Long Memory one taps anything below 10.81 megatons, which is lit.

Ok. So I was told by staff that even if we agreed on using it, calc members still have to decide which ones to use. I have also updated the OP to both add the new calc and to remove the first one as more members were in favour of KLOL’s.

Last edited:
Okay. I will do so then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back