• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi-Media Sonic Upgrade

This CRT is based on calc's for several Sonic variants that have been accepted.

I'll cover this by media to make things simple.

Sonic X:
  • Top tiers, AKA any characters that scale to Super Forms should be upgraded to MFTL+ and Dwarf Star level on account of these accepted calcs
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LaserPrecision/Sonic_X_Shell_Cracker
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LaserPrecision/MFTL+_Sonic_X

Sonic IDW:
  • Mid-Tiers such as Sonic, Shadow, Silver (Essentially any character who scales to Sonic/Multi-City Block level+) should have their Lifting Strength upgraded to Class K.
  • Master Overlord/Super Neo Metal Sonic should have at least Class M lifting strength as they scale to the full yield of the same calc above. Should be noted that in another CRT he likely scales above a far superior class,

Sonic Videogame:
  • Badniks/Fodder should be upgraded on account of this feat

And that’s it. In short, pretty much every media listed here is getting an upgrade. This should be a rather simple revision.

Sonic X: High Tiers = High 5-A & MFTL+

Sonic IDW: Mid-Tiers = Class K, High-Tiers = At least Class M

Sonic Videogame: Badniks = 9-B

Last edited:
Calcs are accepted, feats aren't outlier-ish, and badniks finally aren't in baseline wall level hell, so I agree.

Sonic X:
  • Top tiers, AKA any characters that scale to Super Forms should be upgraded to MFTL+ and Dwarf Star level on account of these accepted calcs
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LaserPrecision/Sonic_X_Shell_Cracker
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LaserPrecision/MFTL+_Sonic_X
I agree. The current justifications are a bit shaky atm.

Sonic IDW:
  • Mid-Tiers such as Sonic, Shadow, Silver (Essentially any character who scales to Sonic/Multi-City Block level+) should have their Lifting Strength upgraded to Class K.
  • Master Overlord/Super Neo Metal Sonic should have at least Class M lifting strength as they scale to the full yield of the same calc above. Should be noted that in another CRT he likely scales above a far superior class,
Sure... but please remove "I'll be calculating the feat of Metal Sonic casually slapping a ship away in issue 11 of the IDW Comics" from the blog as he had only grabbed them and let go, not slap them. Accuracy concerns.

Sonic Videogame:
  • Badniks/Fodder should be upgraded on account of this feat
I agree

Sure... but please remove "I'll be calculating the feat of Metal Sonic casually slapping a ship away in issue 11 of the IDW Comics" from the blog as he had only grabbed them and let go, not slap them. Accuracy concerns.
So I should change it to say grabs it at the beginning instead, correct?

Edit: I can add the changes to the Badniks, add IDW (As a supportive calc), but can't do Sonic X. I don't know everyone who scales to the Super Forms in the series since it's been years since I've seen it. Someone else should take care of those additions for that reason.

Also, does the Class K feat scale to Silver without his Psychokinesis, or not? He doesn't seem to do a whole lot without it.

Last edited:
So I should change it to say grabs it at the beginning instead, correct?
Ye and Sí

I can add the changes to the Badniks, add IDW (As a supportive calc), but can't do Sonic X. I don't know everyone who scales to the Super Forms in the series since it's been years since I've seen it. Someone else should take care of those additions for that reason.
It’s fine to add it only for the Super Forms for now. Sonic X needs a lot of work.

Also, does the Class K feat scale to Silver without his Psychokinesis, or not? He doesn't seem to do a whole lot without it.
For now, no. Silver doesn’t do a whole lot without Psychokinesis. Without it, he could be weaker than Tails.

Back