• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi Galaxy level Godzilla stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when the authorical intent is a major deciding factor? I can bet that the absolute majority of the feats calced ignored the authorical intent. Like, say, Frieza's small star level feat. It was intended to show that he can destroy a planet, not a small star, yet the calc was accepted. Same goes to most of the FTL feats, because authors generally don't know how fast it is (like calling the 13 trillions c Flash's speed feat just under the speed of light). It's called artistical liscene, if I am not mistaken.am

Pretty sure that none of the calculations were clarified to be truth by authors. So that's an illogical assumption to make. Well, if that calc is not accepted because of that, then why not disregard all calc altogether?

Yes, but those are explicit scalable visuals-reliant feats that we can calculate from said visuals. This on the other hand apparently relies on assuming the entire scenario of 60x hotter with no mention whatsoever of this within the story. It would be extremely irresponsible of me to let these types of calculations through.

Not really. The Flash feat relied purely on narration, which contradicted itself right on the next page. As for the Frieza feat, there was no mention of that in story as well. Same goes to the SSJ3 Goku punching the King Kai's planet feat. And there was absolutely no proof for the results of these calcs exept for the scaling or the loose statements, despite these feats being doubtful from the story point. In my case, however, there is both a ton of proof that the versions of Hell are the same, meaning the x60 thing is applieble, and no contradictions to that feat from the story point.

And I bet that there're plenty of feats that are nor supported by the author's intent neither by the story point but are accepted here nevertheless.

Then those feats may be unreliable as well, and were not added due to anything I did, but several wrongs do not make a right. Again, unless the temperature increase was specified within the story, I am afraid that we cannot use this. Period.

I would appreciate if you would immediately permanently drop this matter, as I do not remotely have the energy to continue arguing about it forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back