• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKing pulls a DMUA

I'll quote this from a thread I was in yesterday.

I mean, he doesn't need to see him. Space itself on a universal scale is being made because it doesn't want to be anywhere near Chuck Norris. It'll already have [character] be like "nope"
~ DMUA​
Jill's profile says her range is "hundreds of meters". Space itself pushes her out of that range before the fight even begins.

Yobobojojo said:
You do realize Jill Presto's passives nope the effects of High 1-B multiverse destruction, right?
Multiversal destruction =/= spatial manipulation.

I'm also waiting for you to look up.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Yobobojojo said:
You do realize Jill Presto's passives nope the effects of High 1-B multiverse destruction, right?
Multiversal destruction =/= spatial manipulation.
I'm also waiting for you to look up.
top kek

but seriously, Jill is backed by like 38 at least High 1-B beings, saying that she can't do this one little thing is kinda blatant bs

Why are we assuming that Chuck can literally spatial manip people away like that when it's clear that this doesn't happen in-universe and that this is used to explain the universe's growth?

Yobobojojo said:
90% sure you edited that, but all right
I actually meant to do that when I first posted, but I got distracted. Don't hurt me.

>Goes onto recent wiki activity

>Sees "Pulls a DMUA in the title"

>Oh forking heck diddly what happened

>Merely a person with Passive hax vs a person with High 1-B Hax

SMH, I didn't even have a heart attack upon finding out you used Cole in a matchup he is doomed but not stomped in. SMH.

DMUA said:
SMH, I didn't even have a heart attack upon finding out you used Cole in a matchup he is doomed but not stomped in. SMH.
Thanks for the idea. Now I just need to figure out who to use.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Why are we assuming that Chuck can literally spatial manip people away like that when it's clear that this doesn't happen in-universe and that this is used to explain the universe's growth?
I mean the inital quote was more showing that he has Universal range.

Either way, Jill gets conceptually spooked and runs for the hills, self BFR

Jills hax is 1-A,

anyway cant she just insta kill Chuck at the start via Precog and 1-A death hax?

also she has passive 1-A Fate Manip and Prob Manip so its likely Chucks Fear Manip does nothing to her.

Chuck could also crush the facts of her head and make it explode under the weight of his opinions

Which bounces off High 1-B Immortality

King I think you've made a mishap

Back