• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
Obadiah Stane is on a mission to kill the Incredibles as they are getting in the way of his plans, so he flies to their house and blows it up. Mr. Incredible has gotten arrived at the scene and gets his family to safety before he puts on his super suit and confronts Obadiah.

Both 8-C, speed equalized
Mr. Incredible: 7

Iron Monger:

Last edited:
Most of Mongers weapons won't be that effective on Bob due to the suit, and Bob is way more skilled and tactical. Bob also has a LS advantage so if they end up grappling Bob's gonna be able to rip off the suits limbs effectively disarming him. Voting Bob
What durability dose bobs suit offer? To some degree but he manly just uses his brute strength(albiet in smart ways). I don’t really see how bobs LS would allow him to do that. Still voting for mongar

What durability dose bobs suit offer? To some degree but he manly just uses his brute strength(albiet in smart ways). I don’t really see how bobs LS would allow him to do that. Still voting for mongar
His suit is bullet proof and heat resistant, which is literally all of Iron Monger's weapons. Bob's has at least a 20x LS advantage on Iron Monger so if they end up in a grapple he's not escaping or he's getting crushed

His suit is bullet proof and heat resistant, which is literally all of Iron Monger's weapons. Bob's has at least a 20x LS advantage on Iron Monger so if they end up in a grapple he's not escaping or he's getting crushed
I don’t remember bob tanking any bullets or fire in his suit plus I’m pretty sure tony and mongar can tank higher caliber stuff. His LS strength would allow him to probably throw him around but I don’t see how his LS would equal grip strength

mans can generate 3 or 8 gigajouls per second(I forgot which suit it was)
MK3
well tony has been calced to be able to shrug off building lvl stuff in mk3
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...shot_by_a_tank_(MCU_calc)#KLOL506.27s_version
Yes yes, I'm trying to find the Omnidroid AP numbers to compare (The normal one of V10, not with piercing damage)

Oh ok, tony still shrugged of AT fire and tank shells
Tony's armor is not comparable to Iron Monger's

While I don't have answers, I'll try to write down everything I collected:
  • Iron Monger gattling guns are basically useless due to super clothing, as well as his explosives will be reduced in effect thanks to resistance to extreme temperatures (explosion impact would still do damage, I think)
  • Mr. Incredible is apparently smarter than Iron Monger and a better strategist
  • Does Iron Monger uses the flight jets in his fights?
  • Mr. Incredible is also more experienced in hand-to-hand fights, dodge projectiles and fight machines
  • Ironmans can generate 3 or 8 gigajouls per second(I forgot which suit it was)
    Since that's why Iron Monger has this Dura... we finally have a way to compare this, thank you very much

Counted
Btw 8 gigajoules is 1.91 tons of tnt if you search it up on google
Tks

1.831 tons for Bob AP x 1.91 tons for Monger Dura

1.831 tons for Bob dura x 1.08078394 tons for Monger dura The gap is A lot bigger....

1.91 tons for Monger Dura x 9238397 tons for Bob LS.... wow

*KG the value in tons is 10183.58951.
I know it was in KG, I must have messed up something when converting... still "WOW"

cf732dfb3ae25a30fe9adae5d021f5cc.jpg

Back