• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moving in the void

ShionAH

He/Him
I just had a question is moving in a void or in a timeline that is erased from existance equal to infinite speed? If so I just wanted to ask why doesn't frisk or the UT verse have this?

Frisk here clearly moves when the timeline is erased in the void

Theres also where frisk moves in gaster's room which is implied and stated to be the void

No, it doesn't. To Ctrl C+V from the Speed page,

"Timeless Voids, i.e. areas within a setting that lack time or exist outside of the flow of time, cannot be used to grant Infinite speed. One might be tempted to apply Speed = Distance/Time and say that time equals 0 in this situation, thus moving through this type of void should result in Infinite speed. However, in a Timeless Void, time does not exist, making Time = Not Applicable.

So in short, Time = Nonexistent or Not Applicable and Distance/Time = Undefined and cannot be determined under these conditions."

No, it doesn't. To CTRL C+V from the Speed page,

"Timeless Voids, i.e. areas within a setting that lack time or exist outside of the flow of time, cannot be used to grant Infinite speed. One might be tempted to apply Speed = Distance/Time and say that time equals 0 in this situation, thus moving through this type of void should result in Infinite speed. However, in a Timeless Void, time does not exist, making Time = Not Applicable.

So in short, Time = Nonexistent or Not Applicable and Distance/Time = Undefined and cannot be determined under these conditions."
So this is not even a speed feat? What about gasters room? Time was still there but it was in the void

I just had a question is moving in a void or in a timeline that is erased from existance equal to infinite speed? If so I just wanted to ask why doesn't frisk or the UT verse have this?

Frisk here clearly moves when the timeline is erased in the void

Nah.
Theres also where frisk moves in gaster's room which is implied and stated to be the void

It's not Gaster and never was stated that it's a void.

Extremely great debate.
It is.
Saying thats not gaster is just plain dumb. Its so obvious he is supposed to be gaster and that gaster doesn't exist and is in the void.
It never was actually stated that Gaster is in the void nor he nonexistent.

Also to your ignorance that thing is called mysteryman what is just named Gaster by fans.

While there's redacteda who is actually gaster.

Also reminder that Gaster currently exists idk where but due to the fact of deltarune.com 2015-2018 messages I'd say he exist in a website currently.

It never was actually stated that Gaster is in the void nor he nonexistent.
Gaster followers say that though.
Also to your ignorance that thing is called mysteryman what is just named Gaster by fans.
Oh buddy no insulting please, I know its called mysteryman but it is easy to see thats supposed to be gaster
Also reminder that Gaster currently exists idk where but due to the fact of deltarune.com 2015-2018 messages I'd say he exist in a website currently.
Pretty sure gasters whole point is his machine broke and erased him from existance but his followers say he was ripped apart and was everywhere in the universe at the same time. Gasters old page also had him non-existant but the profile was later deleted

Gaster followers say that though.
They didn't.
They just said he was screwed across space and time, nor he gone to void or became nonexistent.

Heck, the "no one remembers gaster" isn't even real, Asgore does.
Oh buddy no insulting please, I know its called mysteryman but it is easy to see thats supposed to be gaster
You literally said "it's dumb".
But ya know, it was never stated to be Gaster.
Pretty sure gasters whole point is his machine broke and erased him from existance but his followers say he was ripped apart and was everywhere in the universe at the same time. Gasters old page also had him non-existant but the profile was later deleted
Sure, because his profile was stinky af

They didn't.
They just said he was screwed across space and time, nor he gone to void or became nonexistent.
Weird I might be wrong then.
Heck, the "no one remembers gaster" isn't even real, Asgore does.
That is so weird where does asgore say anything about gaster?
You literally said "it's dumb".
I said its dumb to not think thats gaster. Nothing to you personally
Sure, because his profile was stinky af
Pretty sure it got deleted because his profile was not important

Weird I might be wrong then.
Yeah.
That is so weird where does asgore say anything about gaster?
He didn't, it was stated by Follower that he was seeking for a new one.
I said its dumb to not think thats gaster. Nothing to you personally
Ah, I'm sorry then.
Pretty sure it got deleted because his profile was not important
Nah, it was so featless that it was needed to delete him.

as it was already said, timeless void gives no speed or even resistance unless the verse threats it as such, gaster's/mysterman/whatever room being the void is even less useful for getting anything

pretty sure the hyper goner is just AP

Back