• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so I've noticed that Mothman have 9-B AP for Apparently killing Cattle however this doesn't seem a very good Justification since the cattle profile is put at 9-C to 9-C+ and is only 9-B through Kinetic energy/Charging and I doubt mothman scales to it so downgrading Mothman to 9-C seems reasonable enough unless there is good enough justification for him to be 9-B

it's a bit weird why Cattle are only 9-C in durability despite their kinetic energy being 9-B, as they have to be able to survive the impact of the kinetic energy they releases, which should make them 9-B, I will wait for other opinion on this, for me 9-B is good.

it's a bit weird why Cattle are only 9-C in durability despite their kinetic energy being 9-B, as they have to be able to survive the impact of the kinetic energy they releases, which should make them 9-B, I will wait for other opinion on this, for me 9-B is good.
I mean you can kill a cow or a bull with a Shotgun or a Nailgun, they're just 9-B when charging so I believe that Mothman should be downgraded to 9-C

I mean you can kill a cow or a bull with a Shotgun or a Nailgun, they're just 9-B when charging so I believe that Mothman should be downgraded to 9-C
when uses kinetic energy your entire body needs to be strong enough to survive the hit, so I don't see why his durability shouldn't be 9-B, it's weird that they suggests it is only 9-C since physics should still work the same IRL

when uses kinetic energy your entire body needs to be strong enough to survive the hit, so I don't see why his durability shouldn't be 9-B, it's weird that they suggests it is only 9-C since physics should still work the same IRL
I see, seems fair enough for me but let's see other's opinions

That's not how any of this works, for one energy disperses that's why shields work for example mothman's profile was like made when we scaled animals directly to their KE

Back