• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mother of Existence upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone this is an upgrade for MoM (or MoE, whatever you want to call her/him).

Okay, in Mother of Existence page, her status be like this:

Unknow. Likely High Complex Multiverse level or Low Hyperverse level (The absolute creator of all reality, which includes the Universe, all infinite parallel universes of the Multiverse, and the larger "Omniverse". While the size of the Image Comics reality, and the nature of its "Omniverse" are vague, and never truly established, we can assume that the Multiverse in it's totality is at least 11-Dimensional, and that the Mother of Existence is transcendent over it as well)

But no, it is not just 11-Dimensional.

Because just only Top Cow comics, one of many realities in Image Comics, said to have at least 23-Dimensional!!

At least twenty dimensions

And that's all.

So, 1-B Mother of Existence?

Top Cow and Spawn are kept as separate continuities, with different standards, as far as I am aware.

And all of continuities is in the Omniverse of Image Comics, which including Top Cow.

Characters in Top Cow is seen in many events of Image Comics.

Well, I suppose that you have a point, although we do not use the word omniverse.

You can ask Matthew to comment here.

The name of comic is "Universe", it's story about Tom Judge.

I think they didn't separated.

Wielder of the Darkness (In Top Cow universe) once tear down the walls of the universe, and said that the other universe (Spawn universe) is "lies beside their own universe", apparently they're the same continuity.

Lies beside

Oh, sorry that I forgot about characters info above.

Protagonists of the spin-off is Katarina, which is one of the Witchblade wielders, her first appearance is Witchblade/Spawn and she also appear in Top Cow universe as well.

Sara Pezzini (Main Witchblade wielder) also appear in many of Image Comics events such as this (Note: their appearance in the picture is repeatedly changed by Reality Warper of the story, don't get confuse):

Sara appearance

Well, I suppose that a 1-B MoE might be acceptable, but would prefer more staff input first.

Well, if she created a 26-dimensional reality, then that is 1-B.

The problem is that the separate image imprints are not part of the same continuities, but rather act in crossovers with each other at times, similarly to JLA/Avengers and the like, and we do not tend to scale from crossovers.

Well, JLA/Avengers is a work between two differences production, which can considered as crossover. But Top Cow is one of the co-creator of Image Comics, and they can uses Top Cow characters anytime they wants. So, it would be okay, I think.

I support the upgrade, in the place of the currently vague description, if such a thing is valid in reference to the continuity of Image's work. Otherwise, a new key, alongside "Unknown," might be best.

I agree with the upgrade.

Actually, it was mention that Top Cow is in the Image continuity in "I Hate Image"

I hate Image

Even if it's a joke comic, but I think it is can use to referred to Image continuity.

Well, I suppose that it should probably be fine then, but I would prefer to hear what Matthew thinks first.

Is it canon to the rest of the series? If so, I definitely think that MoE should receive the upgrade.

It's not canon, it's a production thing

It's about the adventure the girl, who are in Image.

And the all heroes of Image's comic co-creator(and the creator themselves) appears, while other storyline such as "Wayward" didn't appear in the comic.

We can assume that they are the part of Image Continuity, while other storyline doesn't interfere.

If the line where it is stated that MoE exists in more than 20 dimensions isn't canon, then it likely cannot even be used. However, OP should respond to that last comment.

Recently, a request for a separate key for a character which exists in a book which was also officially licensed, but non-canon by all rights, was denied. This would likely have the same result if the line about 20+ dimensions comes from a non-canon source, as well as compounding from issues regarding continuity already.

It is not a non-canon source. It is from a separate Image imprint, with a different continuity.

Just like Ant said, it is not a non-canon source, and now we have some of feats in this thread (those pictures above).

Now, we just have to wait for more staff input.

At least with this we now have some indication of the size of Image-verse. The current explanation doesnt really justfy where she is.

Aeyu said:
If the line where it is stated that MoE exists in more than 20 dimensions isn't canon, then it likely cannot even be used. However, OP should respond to that last comment.
Recently, a request for a separate key for a character which exists in a book which was also officially licensed, but non-canon by all rights, was denied. This would likely have the same result if the line about 20+ dimensions comes from a non-canon source, as well as compounding from issues regarding continuity already.
What I've said that it's non-canon is "I Hate Images" comic that I've post the picture, about 20+ dimensions is canon.

Crzer07 said:
At least with this we now have some indication of the size of Image-verse. The current explanation doesnt really justfy where she is.
No, it's justify a long time ago in Matt's thread, I will explain again.

MoM spawn
She is the one with "Creation" itself (explains her Omnipresent)

She is "Everything that ever was or will be"

She can do anything she desire.

Mother of Existence-0
And there is no power greater than her.

So then the line where it's stated that there are 20+ dimensions comes from an official, canon source? My main, and biggest question, is if it links up with the continuity in other Image works. If so, I think there is a very good case for a 1-B rating.

@Aeyu

It's comes from "Universe", which is comic from Top Cow universe, which I put many picture above to says that it links up with continuity in Image works.

Would you find it acceptable to place her at "Possibly 1-B" Matthew?

Thank you all so much! You guys really help me.

The thread is done, you can close this thread if you want. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back