• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked character for every tier

Jasonsith said:
Does Darkseid's Omega Beam do the same thing as Beerus' Hakai? Except this is a long range attack (and is not wanking when we say Darkseid can erase anyone)?
I've heard more people say Beerus can erase anyone then Darksied can erase anyone.

Udlmaster said:
I've heard more people say Beerus can erase anyone then Darksied can erase anyone.
What you said about Beerus erasing anyone is from Whis saying that "there is nothing Beerus-sama cannot destroy", something like that.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
If that's the case then why doesn't Beerus use Hakai on Zeno? Oh yeah, that's because it's not effective against characters stronger than the user.
Yet Kirby stomped Sonic, who is literally infinitely stronger than Kirby lol

I get those people in a Discord I run.

They keep saying: "Well he's Universal, so with a Super Saiyan Multiplier, he's 50x Universal, HOI HOI"

When they don't realize that multipliers don't matter once you get to a higher dimension.

Considering that a multiverse buster has to breach the unquantifiable distance between universes, you ain't getting there based on multipliers above universal.

Zeno is wanked as hell too. They think because he's called the "Omni King" that he's omnipotent. Heck, I disagree with his win against Solaris on here.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Considering that a multiverse buster has to breach the unquantifiable distance between universes, you ain't getting there based on multipliers above universal.
Zeno is wanked as hell too. They think because he's called the "Omni King" that he's omnipotent. Heck, I disagree with his win against Solaris on here.
I'm honestly not sure if I could agree more.

All of Kira's Heroes and everyone who scales to them have been wanked to 2-A because they can stop the Tempest through a chain reaction of defeating the "boss" of the Tempest that causes the Tempest to leave and all the damage gets undone, even if this were a 2-A feat it would be one of the most massive outliers I have ever seen

The Tempest also being wanked to 2-A because there's an infinite multiverse, which means the Tempest is clearly effecting everything...for some reason

Udlmaster Yukari has only been listed as 1-A on characterrealms but was changed to high 1-C. yukaris stats on obf are actually too low (insert change my mind meme here)

Back