• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most versatile for every tier.

Someone will probably kick him out due to my laziness in researching all his abilities but Kris for High 7-C.

Important note, Creation is his go to power and he's used it to create everything under the sun from giant magnets to Rocket ships to Vacuum cleaners that suck souls to so many other things. Everything you see in his P&A is excluding all the items he's acquired through creation.

I heavily doubt someone without even any supernatural abilities is a candidate for this list.

Or rather you overestimate how having the best of real life abilities actually compares to a character with a single good superpower. Having good matter manipulation alone will give you more versatility than any human can hope to achieve.

On a more serious note, Ikaros for 6-B/High 6-B.

Her cards basically work as wish granting devices that can do pretty much anything.

>Joke nomination

>Then a strikethrough comment from Smashor

>Then saying "on a serious note"

Seriously, this is eerie >~>

I can't decide between Ainz or Maxwell for 7-B

on one side you have master wizard with 718 spells vs Kid with power to create and add adjectives with almost no limits whatsoever.

Back