• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part 11: The Last Jedi

See...she's not wrong, especially with the Kamehameha part. But like, the Pearl Harbor incident should've tipped her off given who was involved.

The real cal howard said:
See...she's not wrong, especially with the Kamehameha part. But like, the Pearl Harbor incident should've not tipped her off given who was involved.
I don't understand. Anyone willing to explain, please?

The real cal howard said:
@Imag. There's a Hawaiian King who's name was Kamehameha.
oh shit, so he was serious? damn dude lol my bad. i was waiting for someone to answer and he would say "yeah, no shit sherlock" lol

Ahh. I had known about but forgotten about the king. But I was actually more confused about why Pearl Harbor is written in kanji and how it's relevant at all. Sorry for my stupidity.

Imaginym said:
Ahh. I had known about but forgotten about the king. But I was actually more confused about why Pearl Harbor is written in kanji and how it's relevant at all. Sorry for my stupidity.
There's stuff in Hawaii written in Japanese, so she assumed that it was a part of Japan. She's still one of the four waifus of Jojolion (the rest being genderbent Jotaro, thicc imouto and Alt. Koichi), although not the brightest tool in the shed.

Btw, is this High 5-A?
Don't think so, actually

It's only putting holes in each planet, not overpowering GBE or scattering them to the point KE would be valid, so it isn't really High 5-A

Back