• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most overrated verse in term of fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
controversial topic..but.

in My Opinion its depend the Forum/Place/Country you see this shit, from i am in some way:

-DB

-SS

-Digimo

-D&D

-Marvel/DC/ImageComic

-OPM

-Demonbnae/Umineko (Fuking wankers liyings....)

Others.

but in General..., DB/MARVEL/DC lol

There's not much to wank SS with lol. And Demonbane and Umineko don't really have wankers, at least not as many as other verses. Most people are just uninformed.

@Extreme

If you would like to have a conversation on Digimon stats, we have multiple blogs on this site (one of them written by me), two admins and a discussion mod who are more than happy to prove why they're rated as such.

Ultimately, I'm extremely tempted to close this thread since it just seems dangerous.

IDK, this wiki is quite consistent, actually. In my experience, there are some wankers for DB/Marvel/DC (specifically) but they are usually in the minority so it doesn't really affect the discussion

Reppuzan said:
@Extreme
If you would like to have a conversation on Digimon stats, we have multiple blogs on this site (one of them written by me), two admins and a discussion mod who are more than happy to prove why they're rated as such.

Ultimately, I'm extremely tempted to close this thread since it just seems dangerous.
i prefer no name that forums (even the LAN where I come from), but in some way Digi is wanked in the sense "his cosmologic is the best, all products (games, mangas, animes, actions figure, etc) are his own multiverses, no one have best multi/megaverses" ans etc or Zeed>featherine/Demonbane/LT, etc. :v

and no one take serius the "Dimensional "shit" tiering" (a Tiering that i think is more acurate than any other shit termas like Mega/meta/omniverso o something shit like suggsverse lol) v:

this Wiki = / = Others places, unless those places are allowed to use everything of this Wiki

If I were to pick a verse then it would have to be a very popular one where people think that verse is very powerful when in reality it's not that big of a deal when compared to others. Something like Naruto I supppose. Now Naruto is in fact a powerful verse but when compared with DBZ, Saint Seiya, Cthulhu Mythos, or even Star Wars (EU) then it's not a big deal.

@Extreme

That logic is ridiculously flawed.

Not once have we ever compared Zeed to Featherine. You're completely making that up.

Secondly, if you hate our system, leave. Continuing with those types of statements will earn you a permanent ban. Saying that "no one takes this dimensional tiering seriously" is not an argument and a direct attack on the structure of this wiki.

This is your first and final warning.

Reppuzan said:
@Extreme
That logic is ridiculously flawed.

Not once have we ever compared Zeed to Featherine. You're completely making that up.

Secondly, if you hate our system, leave. Continuing with those types of statements will earn you a permanent ban. Saying that "no one takes this dimensional tiering seriously" is not an argument and a direct attack on the structure of this wiki.

This is your first and final warning.
some poeple "thinks" diferent...in diferent places

from Zeed>AuAu, is not for here (this place), if from othe Places/Forums...

I do not hate the system of this Wiki, I like it because i see is more consistent than the "thinks" like "mega/omniverses"..., it's another thing that in X places I've seen it so hated or discarded or not taken (OBD, SpaceBattleForum, etc).

And about the last one that I said, in part is "true", i do know other places / forums that really take this Wiki as valid as a source of information without being laughed or mocked by X or Y (as in G + groups ... ) whitout permission

i thinks is a bad choise to comment here.... Dx, and yeah, this is a polemic threat e.e

@Extreme It is best if you feel said verse stats are inaccurate, you provide evidence on a CRT. If you disagree, don't make claims like that without any evidence or you'll simply be blowing hot air. Thankyou

I'll close this before things go haywire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back