• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed characters 2

He then proceeded to call everyone who disagreed with him a ignorant dbz fanboy who only care about stats and that everyone (in that comment section) only has knowledge about dbz and nothing else and after a 120 comment section he blocks everyone and leaves

some highlights of the conversation

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/File:E7CE21B5-867C-490F-BDC8-E0B4C19CD649.jpeg

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/File:5B3EEC14-5090-479C-BC49-CEAE6D88952A.jpeg

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/File:C8EC2AB3-9978-4FD6-B502-6166CAA0E286.jpeg

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/File:B996FB47-F7D2-4951-8C12-CDB470861D00.jpeg

Obi Wan would lose to Qui Gon Jinn & would get stomped by TPM Darth Maul. Actually all star wars characters compared to other verses.

Current Piccolo being equal to Super Perfect Cell.

Most marvel characters but that's Marvel's fault.

Well.....this is ironic because i'm the haters of this character but wathever.....Natsu seems get downplayed IMO but i dunoo....

Guts because he totally can't be faster then sound Because he couldn't keep up with a super sonic target In the lost children's arc (i.e. One of the early arcs) despite him blatently turning his head to pervent dying when she flew at him when trying to kill him

10-A, haxless Link

I remember someone saying that he was street level and that he could defeat star level characters (Demise) by just MS holy buff...

I saw Nyarlathotep of all people downplayed to 10B once due to some instance of his avatar not winning. For whatever reason, this was in their mind applied to true nyar, for some reason like "oh why not just make a better avatar if hes strong obviously he cant and always will use 100% max power because that's totally how nyar works"

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Winner's side is wanked as hell and loser's side is downgraded to impossible level. They really need to learn, aren't they?
Sephiroth is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy superior than Vergil you know ? and also Composite Godzilla vs Gamera you know?? Not any winner"s characters are wanked,some like Composite Godzilla and Sephiroth are pretty much downplayed

^ like how Sephiroth can summon an actual supernova but apperently final fantasy characters can't survive a supernova, and vigil can survive a supernova somehow only to die to a sword they said can only destroy a wall.

Vergil didn't exactly survive it, tbh. In the video, he barely took the outermost part of the explosion and was still mortally damaged by it. They even say afterwards that Vergil's durability and healing factor "were never gonna hold up against an exploding sun to the face".

There's also the whole blah-blah-blah about how other places don't see "burning" durability, "piercing" durability and "blunt force" durability as being the same thing and whatever. YMMV on how accurate that viewpoint is.

Ok, this is a weird one here because it fits with the Batman one. Sans, he's either wanked horribly or downplayed into absolute garbage.

Touhou characters on this wiki

My little pony since you know it's a "cartoon for girls"

Pretty much most video games

Ludger Kresnik on this wiki

Back